So.....detached retina

The city commissioner turns the poop emoji spot light to the heavens whenever you post midxe. You should kill yourself before it's too late.

See if you can look in a mirror and read that post back to yourself without visibly cringing. That will tell you all you need to know about your mental state.

iu

Haha sure. Walking too. But then I do that anyway. Just that it's at the end of the workout. It's not the entire workout.

I seem to remember some fart-eyed midget talking shit about using a treadmill because all the real studs make themselves partially blind with heavy lifting

I seem to remember some fart-eyed midget talking shit about using a treadmill because all the real studs make themselves partially blind with heavy lifting

Yeah yeah, you're so fucking predictable. I'll be recovered and back lifting in 2-3 weeks while you're still waddling around your house on a big rubber band dripping sweat off all your chins.

Yeah yeah, you're so fucking predictable. I'll be recovered and back lifting in 2-3 weeks while you're still waddling around your house on a big rubber band dripping sweat off all your chins.

Oh thats a great plan. Detatch a retina lifting, get a fart in your eye, then go back to what got you the detached retina.

Oh i forgot, you're an expert.

Oh thats a great plan. Detatch a retina lifting, get a fart in your eye, then go back to what got you the detached retina.

Oh i forgot, you're an expert.

I've already explained my thinking and motivation on that topic. Not once did I claim to be an expert on anything. You're trying really hard but you're pissing in the wind buddy. Good luck with that but it won't burn a lot of calories, which is what you really need.

Day 17, gas bubble finally reabsorbed. Vision is slightly distorted which should resolve over another few weeks, but 90% back to how it was before and perfectly manageable. A great result under the circumstances.

Translation for Juggs - eyefart dide.

Back