Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Current news thread
Page 332 of 793
SeVeReD
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
6621 - 01-29-2023, 12:15
I've never cared for Crowder. Never really discusses important issues. Pretty much grifting in my book. Now the sleaze is evident

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mgsogg9mhLk

Sponsored Links
KingSobieski
VeteranXX
Old
6622 - 01-29-2023, 15:06
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellsfury View Post
Yes, but his report "did not meet NBC News reporting standards", despite the information reported having been drawn from the actual court documents.

I guess we now have confirmation of what those standards are when it comes to NBC reporting.

Who the hell DID open the door anyways?

I still can't figure it out.

Atreides
VeteranXV
Old
6623 - 01-29-2023, 16:59
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeVeReD View Post
I've never cared for Crowder. Never really discusses important issues. Pretty much grifting in my book. Now the sleaze is evident

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mgsogg9mhLk
Crowder certainly has a grift but that doesn't mean DW's offer wasn't predatory and insulting to Crowder.

As for Crowder's 'demands' that DW offer better contracts to new talent; good luck with that. Crowder has 0 position to tell any company how they should sign talent.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jdeYTCgZBkk

Pagy
VeteranXX
Old
6624 - 01-29-2023, 17:25
dw***8217;s offer was outrageously bad and i think crowder did himself disservice with being so *****y

SeVeReD
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
6625 - 01-29-2023, 17:28
the money wasn't enough
50 million? i guess i don't know
or the terms of having to comply

Pagy
VeteranXX
Old
6626 - 01-29-2023, 17:50
In a nutshell, dw could deduct 110% from their payment to crowder who has 25 employees based on social media strikes and boycotts. Dw basically said, let us make 100m and pay you 50m but if you get strikes we pay you zero and still get all your shows.

dw cant afford crowder and could have just said so. all this talk about ***8220;friends***8221; this offer was outrageously bad.

SeVeReD
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
6627 - 01-29-2023, 18:10
ok

HumDumpin
ReeeingRainbowXV
Old
6628 - 01-29-2023, 19:21
ya why should someone pay crowder to get banned on every platform and not sell content lol u ****ing idiot communists

hes gonna b alex jones's ***** from here on out

Pagy
VeteranXX
Old
6629 - 01-29-2023, 21:51
Quote:
Originally Posted by HumDumpin View Post
ya why should someone pay crowder to get banned on every platform and not sell content lol u ****ing idiot communists
youre exactly right, why would anyone pay crowder for his 350,000 subscribers paying $100 per year and all rights to ad reads and merch.

I mean…daily wire has a great business going. They probably overpaid for peterson. They cant afford crowder. Crowder will and should do his own thing. the whole drama is extremely grifty.

Validuz
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
6630 - 01-29-2023, 22:45
Quote:
Originally Posted by HumDumpin View Post

hes gonna b alex jones's ***** from here on out
Wasn't the contract mostly about being demonetized? That's especially huge considering virtually no conservative hosts are monetized. It's not like they depend on YT ad-viewing for their income. They depend on Patreon, in-video sponsorships, merchandise, and membership fees (like the Mug Club).

Even if he were to lose monetization, that would barely affect TDW at all and they'd still own anything produced.

It's a pretty kikey contract. Absolutely horrendous. They know full-well how many conservatives are demonetized by the kikes at YT and FB.

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
6631 - 01-29-2023, 23:05
US general warns British Army no longer among world's top tier fighting forces: report | Fox News

Dur

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
6632 - 01-29-2023, 23:10
Empire State Building lights up green to support Eagles and creates firestorm: | Fox News

A classier move would have been to light the Empire State building Blue and Green to show support for the Giants and Jets next season.

SeVeReD
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
6633 - 01-29-2023, 23:11
They aren't diverse or woke enough for General Miley?

Hellsfury
VeteranXX
Old
6634 - 01-29-2023, 23:14
Crowder has been accused of making a production out of all this, but Jeremy Boreing is the one with a Producer credit for his 52 minute response to Crowder listed on his IMDB page. I don't know who curates that information, but I found that funny, all things considered.

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
6635 - 01-29-2023, 23:32
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brasstax View Post
Empire State Building lights up green to support Eagles and creates firestorm: | Fox News

A classier move would have been to light the Empire State building Blue and Green to show support for the Giants and Jets next season.
If they want to support Philly they'd be burning couches.

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
6636 - 01-29-2023, 23:37
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fool View Post
If they want to support Philly they'd be burning couches.
Yeah, if they love Philly so much they should relocate the ESB.

cael
VeteranXX
Old
6637 - 01-30-2023, 02:57
big grifter on grifter vibes

SeVeReD
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
6638 - 01-30-2023, 11:38
'Elon Musk has made me embarrassed to drive my Tesla now'

Quote:
When Anne Marie Squeo received her fiery red Tesla sports utility vehicle in 2020, the 55-year-old marketing and communications professional felt like she had joined a special "club" of people who were doing something to help the environment, while still driving with style.

But last year, as Tesla boss Elon Musk shared right-wing conspiracy theories on Twitter, posted a picture of guns by his bedside, and proposed terms to resolve the war in Ukraine that were adamantly rejected by many of the country's top leaders, Anne Marie's satisfaction gave way to shame.

"It's been very depressing, and sometimes embarrassing to be driving this car around," says Anne Marie, a former journalist who lives in Connecticut and wrote an article about her discomfort. "I wondered if people were making a judgement about me that I wasn't looking for."...

Last edited by SeVeReD; 01-30-2023 at 11:41..
amRam
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
6639 - 01-30-2023, 11:41
My car is also a political statement

SeVeReD
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
6640 - 01-30-2023, 11:42

Page 332 of 793

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Current news thread

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
crybaby lemon , gun control now , guns 4 everyone , kill yourself midxe , kittycoombz sucks cael dick , lemon is a coward , lemon vacillates , shitposter fiesta , some1 kill brasstax