Get your popcorn ready folks...

There were 5 of them, not "a couple," and they beat him to death. I think if we had to choose, most of us would consider being burned, as it would take less time than the 4 minutes it took those fucks to kill him.

He died three days later. The beatdown was pretty bad but to say you'd rather die in a cage on fire is possibly the dumbest shit I've read this month. It doesn't look like he even got KO'd at any point. I've had worse crashing motorcycles.

it’s not a racism problem
it’s a “the state doesnt really give a fuck about you or what the police do to you because the state is filled with people that lie and kill children” problem

it’s not a racism problem
it’s a “the state doesnt really give a fuck about you or what the police do to you because the state is filled with people that lie and kill children” problem

What do you mean?? 1 black man dead and 5 about to be sent to prison by a racist justice system

BLM

How about Rosanne Boyland or Ashlii Babbit
can we feel sorry for their unjustified deaths by police now?
Defund the Police and Arm the Citizenry

So you think that nothing can be done to solve policing issues?

Or

Neither party has done anything to help address policing issues

I have a friend that is a policeman. He is heads and tails a better person than me. If every cop was like him, there would still be problems in policing. It's a LAW enforcement problem... as in the laws aren't being enforced by judges and our culture.

Have not read anything about it. I'll put $1 on the cops being Muslims and the dead dude is a Jesus-hands-in-the-air-waver.

but why did the cops feel the need to beat the ass of a guy who was no doubt on his way back from sunday school and was picking up food to feed blind puppies at the old folks home while turning his life around at night school...

b/c they're self-hating racist blax, u see the same shit coming from self-hating racist whites

that's wat jew brainwashing will do 2 u and ur kids (it will make u racist violent police)

turn off the tv, turn on the am radio (just like art alexakis said 2 do)

Back