No Laurie For Me (NLFM)

Had I seen all the YT videos that I post in here 5 years ago, maybe I could have saved the relationship. But it's too late now, she's a narcissistic and will never change.

----

Yeah, no one on tw tried to warn you years ago. :picard:

He stayed with her because of his daughter, which I get

Then he stayed her because of their dog

Then he stayed with her because she moved out to take care of her dad while fucking some other strange on the side

She must've been doing something right though, as years later NGFM is still obsessed with her.

I'm obsessed with why everything happened. The videos are therapy to me. It's happened to a lot of other people besides me, good people who went to work, provided, had kids, and had it all taken away, because the bitch thinks it's the correct thing to do, and goes down the path of pushing the nuclear button.

He stayed with her because of his daughter, which I get

Then he stayed her because of their dog

Then he stayed with her because she moved out to take care of her dad while fucking some other strange on the side
Correct. And then she asked for more money and told me to Win Her Back with re-marriage and becoming the pastor of a church. It was already over at that point. The biggest problem at the end was always being told to shut up. If I talked she would start yelling and freaking out.

Ngfm isn't the smartest guy on the forum which we're not supposed to acknowledge, but he seems like a really nice guy and it is a bummer that he's only hit his stride in his late 50s.

I honestly don't feel bad, how many times can you repeat something to someone and they just totally ignore it. This same thread existed on TW in 2003-2004 when he became self aware of his own posts on TW for the first time. All of the exact same advice was given, you don't need a fucking youtube video to tell you. The Youtube video bs is just his latest scapegoat.

I'm convinced he secretly enjoys the pain of Laurie hence why he still talks about her two years after she's gone.

Also I don't fully believe all of ngfm's version of the stories anymore, even though I agree Laurie is some insane religious nutter and terrible person, there's probably other pieces of the story left out. Not that it matters they should have split as soon as the kid was old enough to process it.

Last edited:
Ngfm prolly has a lot of trauma he should work through with a psychiatrist instead of consulting redpill youtube to affirm these unhealthy coping mechanisms

Not the same situation but for whatever reason NGFM makes me think of the end of the movie Swingers, when Favreau finally gets over the chick that dumped him six months prior and he's on the phone with the new chick when the old one calls and he just hangs up on her as she starts to say she loves him. Like the second you started wetting the new hole Laurie should've been a distant memory.

NGFM - Women don't really give a shit about their men anymore. If you find one that does - you will know. And - keep her. It's too fucking easy to bail. They don't really need a man except for his semen and money. Once they are about 50 - they change. There is too much competition from young bitches. By the time a dude is 50 - he can be swimming in hot bitches from 21 to wherever he draws the line.

You didn't do anything wrong. She's just a stupid bitch.

Also I don't fully believe all of ngfm's version of the stories anymore, even though I agree Laurie is some insane religious nutter and terrible person, there's probably other pieces of the story left out. Not that it matters they should have split as soon as the kid was old enough to process it.

True

Laurie may have been an awful person, but could you imagine what living with NGFM would be like?

Car detailing during visits to people's houses, drool towels, cube life, weird food things.

I don't think NGFM is a bad person, but a lot of his habits come off as very selfish, self indulgent and childlike. Must have been rough on both sides.

You guys are hind sighting everything. I bring up the past to warn people about the future, so yes, I'm hind sighting as well.

I've been with the GF for 1.5 years and things are good. Her son called me yesterday, came over to my house while the GF was at work (12 hour shift as a nurse). We changed the oil in his car, rotated the tires, cleaned the tires, detailed the car.

Andrew Tate explains what happens to nice guys. The establishment doesn't like what he says, so he's been banned from social media, but others are playing the clips. Listen to what he says about Gorillas. There's an Alpha who gets all the females, and the Betas have to take care of the kids to get close to the females. This is what happens in human life, and it's what Laurie was doing to me. I was the nice guy taking care of Ashley and providing money for everything, while Laurie wanted to sleep with other guys. Women treat nice guys like shit, because they want a guy with a masculine frame. Over time I was pussy whipped because of the, "Happy Wife, Happy Life" saying, and the image of what traditional marriage was supposed to be. Skip to 02:15 to go past the previews.

If I could have seen these videos back in the day, I would have told her she would be living back on the streets, because she basically is. She went from living in a beautiful 2664 SQ/FT house in a retirement community, to a trailer home. I'm not providing anything for her, but I do provide for my daughter who appreciates everything I do, and so does the current GF.

This video explains my last point. Laurie was always looking for someone better, and comparing me to others. I'd go to work, stay in a cube all day, come home, she would welcome me home, then start bitching about stuff that needed to be done. And that's exactly what they're talking about in the video.

Last edited:
True

Laurie may have been an awful person, but could you imagine what living with NGFM would be like?

Car detailing during visits to people's houses, drool towels, cube life, weird food things.

I don't think NGFM is a bad person, but a lot of his habits come off as very selfish, self indulgent and childlike. Must have been rough on both sides.

You forgot sleep rape

You guys are hind sighting everything. I bring up the past to warn people about the future, so yes, I'm hind sighting as well.

I've been with the GF for 1.5 years and things are good. Her son called me yesterday, came over to my house while the GF was at work (12 hour shift as a nurse). We changed the oil in his car, rotated the tires, cleaned the tires, detailed the car.

Andrew Tate explains what happens to nice guys. The establishment doesn't like what he says, so he's been banned from social media, but others are playing the clips. Listen to what he says about Gorillas. There's an Alpha who gets all the females, and the Betas have to take care of the kids to get close to the females. This is what happens in human life, and it's what Laurie was doing to me. I was the nice guy taking care of Ashley and providing money for everything, while Laurie wanted to sleep with other guys. Women treat nice guys like shit, because they want a guy with a masculine frame. Over time I was pussy whipped because of the, "Happy Wife, Happy Life" saying, and the image of what traditional marriage was supposed to be. Skip to 02:15 to go past the previews.

If I could have seen these videos back in the day, I would have told her she would be living back on the streets, because she basically is. She went from living in a beautiful 2664 SQ/FT house in a retirement community, to a trailer home. I'm not providing anything for her, but I do provide for my daughter who appreciates everything I do, and so does the current GF.

This video explains my last point. Laurie was always looking for someone better, and comparing me to others. I'd go to work, stay in a cube all day, come home, she would welcome me home, then start bitching about stuff that needed to be done. And that's exactly what they're talking about in the video.

JFC

the worst part is some pussy ass cube dweller acting like he's doing actual work all day and is too tired to do chores when he gets home

try doing a job that involves real work, going home 2 an empty house and doing every fucking thing on your own every god damned day (and no dishwasher b/c ur in an old crack den), you fucking crybaby

u don't get 2 call urself a man pulling some lazy assed whiny woman shit like that. come home from ur super hard day of sitting in a chair and putting in upwards of 1 hour of intellectual effort, do the god damned chores, then ask her point blank what she's bringing to the table. if she's not sucking your dick before you've finished asking the question, you throw her ass out of the house right then and there.

Back