Old
26862 - 10-12-2022, 09:04
just like jurassic park dinosaurs

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
26863 - 10-12-2022, 09:18
the lysine contingency? Just eat soy beans.

SeVeReD
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
26864 - 10-12-2022, 09:41
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lozza Mate View Post
This was always known from the beginning.
Ofn
hahaha From the beginning you were told to take the jab to save grandma
because it would stop transmission of the covid...
Fn' loozer trolls and their forever blank memories

Vanster
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
26865 - 10-12-2022, 09:43
Quote:
Originally Posted by T-Dawg View Post
* haven't been sick since 1998 cuz I take L-lysine
I use aromatherapy, essential oils, and consult my astrologist often, just like Nancy Reagan did.

SeVeReD
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
26866 - 10-12-2022, 09:50
Shut Up You ****ing Racist Liar

Quote:
...Negative effectiveness means a vaccinated person is more likely to contract COVID-19, the disease the virus causes, than an unvaccinated person.

Researchers with Moderna and Kaiser Permanente, who carried out the study, also found that people who received three Moderna doses were more likely to become infected when compared to people who received just two doses....
Effectiveness of mRNA-1273 against infection and COVID-19 hospitalization with SARS-CoV-2 Omicron subvariants: BA.1, BA.2, BA.2.12.1, BA.4, and BA.5 | medRxiv

SeVeReD
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
26867 - 10-12-2022, 09:59
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanster View Post
Not everyone, as the TW stalwarts that refused the vaccination all got Covid. heh.
You've made plenty of winter of death statements like this. Liar

Vanster
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
26868 - 10-12-2022, 10:05
Quote one, if you can do it without suffering another cardiac event.

SeVeReD
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
26869 - 10-12-2022, 10:15
Never had a cardiac event, liar.

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
26870 - 10-12-2022, 10:37
When my neighbor sneezes it sounds like he's yelling "****!"

havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
26871 - 10-12-2022, 10:44
Quote:
This was always known from the beginning.
Ofn
lmao you disingenuous lying piece of ****

Lozza Mate
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
26872 - 10-12-2022, 10:46
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeVeReD View Post
hahaha From the beginning you were told to take the jab to save grandma
because it would stop transmission of the covid...
Fn' loozer trolls and their forever blank memories
No it wasn't.
The big claim to fame from the beginning was that it reduced severity of illness. No claims were made about transmission.

Over time, some studies seemed to indicate that transmission was reduced, but at that same time delta took over the scene and any such benefits related to transmission were done for, but reducing severe illness was still on the table. Albeit reduced somewhat.

Vanster
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
26873 - 10-12-2022, 10:48
I've noticed the right has gone from "cuck" to "pedo" to "liar."
While I understand that ungrounded name-calling instead of intelligent argument is what they prefer, it does make me wonder what the next one will be.

Lozza Mate
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
26874 - 10-12-2022, 10:59
Quote:
No it wasn't.
The big claim to fame from the beginning was that it reduced severity of illness. No claims were made about transmission.

Over time, some studies seemed to indicate that transmission was reduced, but at that same time delta took over the scene and any such benefits related to transmission were done for, but reducing severe illness was still on the table. Albeit reduced somewhat.
I forgot a further detail:
There were never any claims of reduced transmission, but there was claims that it reduced infection. Since a person can't transmit something that were never infected with, this meant a community benefit if more people are vaccinated.
But again - at that same time delta took to the scene and reduced likelihood of infection was lost.

Thus - there were claims of reduced severity of illness, and there then was found to be a reduction in likelihood to be infected. But a reduction in transmission after infection was never claimed or indicated by studies.

Tldr - reduced transmission != reduced infection.

amRam
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
26875 - 10-12-2022, 11:10
Usual semantics and nonsense.

The primary endpoint of the original trials was prevention of COVID-19. Once it became evident very early that the injection also prevented infection, the widespread marketing effort was almost entirely based on this factoid. Get jabbed so that you don't infect others, be a good citizen. That was the faulty basis on which mandates were created.

By reducing COVID-19, and reducing infection, it reduced transmission. The part they didn't tell you was the horrible safety profile, and the pathetic waning effects of the ****ty product. Because that wouldn't help sales.

lemon
Sour++
Contributor
Old
26876 - 10-12-2022, 11:16
Quote:
There were never any claims of reduced transmission, but there was claims that it reduced infection. Since a person can't transmit something that were never infected with, this meant a community benefit if more people are vaccinated.
But again - at that same time delta took to the scene and reduced likelihood of infection was lost.

Thus - there were claims of reduced severity of illness, and there then was found to be a reduction in likelihood to be infected. But a reduction in transmission after infection was never claimed or indicated by studies.

Did Biden Say You Won***8217;t Get COVID if You***8217;re Vaccinated? | Snopes.com

lemon
Sour++
Contributor
Old
26878 - 10-12-2022, 11:17
it's a weird position lozza comes from

near clueless but so confident

Pagy
VeteranXX
Old
26880 - 10-12-2022, 11:23
Quote:

its a cult

Page 1344 of 1425

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page 2019-nCoV

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
billions lay dying , corp profits b4 people , covid is a hoax , cybertrump 2077 , fight fear with fat , government gene therapy , hydroxycloroquine , kotz sucks cael dick , overconfidence often times , pygmy beach orgy fantasy , reggs fucks his sister , sheep getting penetrated , shitty beer virus is shitty , skipper is a shill , suddenly biden syndrome , weak oldsters flirting , weak oldsters fretting , ya rite