Reload this Page happy arizona audit day
Page 5 of 7
Gouge
VeteranXX
Old
81 - 09-25-2022, 16:13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skipperlipicus View Post
this lindell articale was in the AP just a few days ago.

i don't consider the AP garbage - they aren't epochtimes, thegatewaypundit, etc.
Oddly enough, never trumper and lifelong democrat and noted as one of the best legal minds in the world is his Attorney.

Alan Dershowitz: Why I Am Representing Mike Lindell In Case Against FBI And DOJ

Sponsored Links
SeVeReD
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
82 - 09-25-2022, 17:52
Quote:
Ballot-counting machines inspected by people not supposed to have access.
You mean like Tina Peters AP?
No AP is not to be trusted and they're the big writers of the narrative. You're such a ****ing tool Skippy wake the **** up.

So we have machines that run our elections in the United States but because they are proprietary technology we can't inspect them even though it's about United States elections **** you all you're a bunch of stupid useful idiots. Dominion and AG's have fought tooth and nail to hide these machines and what they do. You probably still think they don't have USB ports or can be connected to the internet

Ztir
VeteranXX
Old
83 - 09-25-2022, 18:52
Severed I truly dont understand how you can be retired, surf every day because you live in a resort on a beach with a wife who presumably loves you and yet spend so much time obsessing about politics of all things for a country you dont even live in

Just go outside and have normal human conversations with people about things in your life that actually matter instead of burning the candle of your life on both ends perpetually insensed about a rigged institution. Pick up knitting or gardening or some ****,basically anything other than what ur doing, you're gonna give yourself an aneurysm one of these days

Mr Jimmy Pop
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
84 - 09-25-2022, 19:01
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Jimmy Pop View Post
Pillow dude trying to fill the void that fat **** who exploited a school shooting left.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severed
Holy **** You believe all MSM garbage you probably still think there's weapons of mass destruction like CNN told you
I do not watch MSM, CNN or Fox, saw court testimony on local news, where he was making **** up about Sandy Hook.

Of course, you probably find it more believable that it was a hoax, because you love a particular narrative.

SeVeReD
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
85 - 09-25-2022, 19:05
There are periods of time I'm not surfing or ... hanging with my wife, (who truly is beautiful and I hounded my way into her life). I haven't watched TV in a week... trying to finish Ozarks. I think right now, since 2014, the most compelling story is politics. And yes, I'm hooked. I also think it's the most important thing to pay attention to. I've tried, my ENTIRE life, to vote out of Endless WARS. Very important to me. And Drumph was the closes I've gotten, and useful idiots stole that from me. I'm pissed. America should be the shining star on the hill.
I'm in TJ right now and for the next month doing manual labor at the house I own but could never afford to live in...
I just bought a wetsuit so I can go out in the cold water here. Don't worry, I do get my surfing (and reading) time in, about the only extra curricular things I do.

TW is my facebookTwatter, and I do come back to links I've made here to pass onto friends, before they're memory holed by FED MSM
but you all do you
tell me what your activities are?

Last edited by SeVeReD; 09-25-2022 at 19:35..
SeVeReD
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
86 - 09-25-2022, 19:14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Jimmy Pop View Post
I do not watch MSM, CNN or Fox, saw court testimony on local news, where he was making **** up about Sandy Hook.

Of course, you probably find it more believable that it was a hoax, because you love a particular narrative.
JFC
YOU ****ing IDIOT
Really Really you watched court TV, and think I believe Sandy Hook was made up? I do think MSM spun it to go after gun rights which brought questions up... one of the parents is clearly an attention whore... did you pay attn to any of that ****? But that was years ago, this is now.

Did you miss where I posted this?
Quote:
What a bunch of ****ing noise you people pay attention to.

Try this instead.
Global Corporate Fascists Culture Is Destruction of The Family, Nationalist Must Defend The Family

Alex is nearly always right
and when he isn't he apologizes
~4 years ago
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QzpXMbM-kos

Here's the take away
FED MSM knows they've lied to America forever and got us into endless wars. They know we are going to go after them. So they go after Alex, try to take him down, and when we go after MSM FED for THEIR BIG LIES
They will scream WhatAboutIsm
WOMD ... the MSM FED should be held accountable... that wasn't like Alex conjecturing, WOMD were outright lies to get us into another endless war
WAKE THE **** UP IDIOTS
or be like Vindster who knows the truth and just lies to bring America to its knees
maybe you want the 4 hour version
Joe Rogan Experience #1255 - Alex Jones Returns! - YouTube
What I love is the truth
And you ain't anywhere near it dude
you're just a useful

Last edited by SeVeReD; 09-25-2022 at 19:19..
Mr Jimmy Pop
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
87 - 09-25-2022, 19:17
Only way to truly fix American politics is to make lobbyists and insider trading illegal. We have no public servants on the hill. All are professional self serving opportunists.

They use polarizing issues like gender, abortion, the wall, guns, etc To keep everyone distracted from what they are really doing, selling us out to the highest bidders.

So only issues worth fighting is that, insider trading and lobbyists funding.

Anything else is useless

cael
VeteranXX
Old
88 - 09-25-2022, 19:18
we also need to stop groomers and build the wall

Mr Jimmy Pop
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
89 - 09-25-2022, 19:24
Sev, I don***8217;t see a lot of your posts because I***8217;m just not interested in what you post. Only when you comment on **** I posted, is when you have my attention, which can be measured in nanoseconds.

I posted that the pillow guy may be trying to fill void Jones left who did call Sandy hook a hoax. His words, not cnn, not fox or whoever. That***8217;s all I commented on. I don***8217;t know enough about Jones to comment any further because I don***8217;t watch that kind of crap, whether from a right or left wing nut.

lemon
Sour++
Contributor
Old
90 - 09-25-2022, 19:27
that's a whole lot of words about how you don't care

KittyCat
VeteranXX
Old
91 - 09-25-2022, 19:35
Quote:
Originally Posted by lemontw View Post
how is that any different than you telling us how you don't follow politics, yet show up to reeee or knight for trump in every post

or is that just your autism?

SeVeReD
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
92 - 09-25-2022, 19:40
Take My Meds

groove
VeteranXX
Old
93 - 09-25-2022, 19:43
y do u care so much geezuz

Mr Jimmy Pop
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
94 - 09-25-2022, 20:29
Quote:
Originally Posted by lemontw View Post
Technically I’m saying I only care about what I post. I’m a selfish bastard

lemon
Sour++
Contributor
Old
95 - 09-25-2022, 21:29
Quote:
Originally Posted by KittyCat View Post

this is what I think you look like

SeVeReD
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
96 - 09-25-2022, 22:42
Quote:
Originally Posted by Groove View Post
y do u care so much geezuz
I love stories I love narratives show me a better one. My daughter who's most important person in my life besides my wife well it's important to understand the future because of her.
Forget four episodes of The Message and watch 4 hours of this much more entertaining, and truthful,, and yet you guys still turn on the TV and watch the stupid ****ing shows.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5yh2HcIlkU
It's only four episodes... You could skip four episodes of the message and still understand what the f*** is going on in that stupid show

Nmag
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
97 - 09-26-2022, 01:34
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeVeReD View Post
TW is my facebookTwatter, ...
tell me what your activities are?
I'm on here more when I don't have a good game to play. If not here much it means I found something good to play. atm can't find a good game to get into. It's a bit concerning as normally there's always something good to play. wtf is going on with all this console port garbage? The games are being dumbed down by huge amounts.

SeVeReD
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
98 - 09-26-2022, 01:36
I really do want to get back into gaming and I always thought that at least if I couldn't surf anymore I could still move a mouse and wiggle my fingers around my keyboard someday someday but yeah I'm caught up in other stuff.

Nmag
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
99 - 09-26-2022, 07:44
I wouldn't be surfing at night it's too dark and it's less than 10 years since i re-watched jaws again so it will be a while

HumDumpin
ReeeingRainbowXV
Old
100 - 09-26-2022, 08:34
Spoilers, alex jones is wrong about everything. He told his listeners Russias invasion of Ukraine would be over within 48 hours at the start of the conflict lol.

Page 5 of 7

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page happy arizona audit day

Social Website Bullshit