Hot water or cold water for fat loss by JuggerNaught - Page 3 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Hot water or cold water for fat loss
Page 3 of 7
Nmag
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
41 - 09-18-2022, 09:10
Unless your drinking too much the answer I believe is basically do what ever increases your capability to increase your intake. I prefer tap water ambient temperature. I can drink it faster and more of it like that. Water consumption tends to up with exercise. If your exercising you will drink lots more and that's good.

If I'm mountain bike riding, putting conditions aside when I'm not fit I might drink 1.25 l hour. When I'm kind of fit about 700 ml hour. When I'm fit closer to 500 ml hour but I drink 300 before and 300 ml after... then have 2 beers and that's enough.

Some say first thing in morning is to have ambient water with a slice of lemon.

1 litre is 0.264 US gallon. A volunteer from Woke Industries will be there soon to do the math. If he makes it through northern Florida cause apparently that's where the necks are the reddest according to Old-Chief-Running-Tribes-Player folk lore man Van.

Sponsored Links
Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
42 - 09-18-2022, 09:15
Yeah pretty much. If you use a sensible calorie deficit you can lose consistently. 500 calorie daily deficit is reasonable and will translate to approximately a pound a week loss. Try to do more than that and the likelihood increases you will burn some muscle along with it. Obviously if you start as a monstrous fat **** the rules are slightly different to begin with but either way your calorie deficit needs to be calculated against a reducing BMR as you lose weight.

The 75% fruit and veg thing in isolation is a load of wank. If the other 25% is lean protein and clean carbs you'll do OK. if the other 25% is McDonalds fries and beer, you're ****ed.

JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
43 - 09-18-2022, 09:19
I dont mess with fruits much at all.

but im all about meats (primarily chicken, beef, some pork (bacon) and fish from time to time
cheese
fibrous veggies

seems to be working

Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
44 - 09-18-2022, 09:21
Doesn't eat much fruit. Eats bacon and cheese. Is trying to lose weight.

Jesus can this thread get any dumber?

Denver
VeteranXX
Old
45 - 09-18-2022, 09:28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchdubai View Post
Thanks. Everything in this paragraph agrees with what my PT/coach is doing with me, this is pretty much exactly where I am on macros right now.

You probably mentioned this before, but what's your background, did you study nutrition, do you work in this field?
I started my PhD studies as sports physiologist.
Dropped out 2 years in to run a business.

EDIT: i work with athletes.

JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
46 - 09-18-2022, 09:29
Quote:
Doesn't eat much fruit. Eats bacon and cheese. Is trying to lose weight.

Jesus can this thread get any dumber?
Ok midget, go get a stepstool so you can read this and take notes

Fruit has frutcose
Frutcose is a sugar
Sugar is a carbohydrate
Frutcose makes blood sugar spike
Spiking blood sugar causes insulin to be released
Insulin shunts calories to fat stores (approx. 75% of each calorie)
After a blood sugar spike, there is a blood sugar crash
When that crash happens you get ravenous and looking for anything to eat
So you grab quick crap
And at the same time, the insulin in your body is pushing 75% of the calories of said quick crap straight to your ass

This is ketogenic eating (more or less)

Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
47 - 09-18-2022, 09:35
Well **** I wonder why you see all those athletes eating lots of fruit to fuel workouts, and you see lots of fat ****s eating bacon and cheese. I wonder why McDonald's makes a bacon double cheeseburger but not an apple double banana burger.

You're a victim of your own dumbassery and that will never change.

JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
48 - 09-18-2022, 09:40
Quote:
Well **** I wonder why you see all those athletes eating lots of fruit to fuel workouts, and you see lots of fat ****s eating bacon and cheese. I wonder why McDonald's makes a bacon double cheeseburger but not an apple double banana burger.

You're a victim of your own dumbassery and that will never change.
You mean the top level athletes with lots of muscle mass that work out for HOURS every ****ing day to burn off that blood sugar?

You think that bacon and cheese like you get from a grocery store (in relatively small amounts) is the same as a bacon cheesburger from mcdonalds?

Jesus. Look, if i need input on how to properly stack chairs on my cars seat so i can see over the steering wheel, you're the guy i come to.

Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
49 - 09-18-2022, 09:57
You're so stupid there's zero point in trying to give you advice. Yeah sure only olympic champions eat fruit. ****ing idiot. That explains how you got to be so ****ing tragically obese you're embarrassed to say how much you weighed. And you say you lost 135 and still won't admit it. My guess is you must have started well over 400 and you've lost weight because it's easy when you start that huge. Now you need to actually apply some intelligence and knowledge to progress further and you're a total ****up. Stop posting bull**** and go get a glass of hot water.

Mr Jimmy Pop
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
50 - 09-18-2022, 10:26
Move more eat less

Flash
VeteranXX
Old
51 - 09-18-2022, 10:30
Lazy

T-Dawg
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
52 - 09-18-2022, 10:36
Juggs should go talk to Reggs, the next dumbest TeeDubber

JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
53 - 09-18-2022, 11:14
Quote:
You're so stupid there's zero point in trying to give you advice. Yeah sure only olympic champions eat fruit.
Quote:
Well **** I wonder why you see all those athletes eating lots of fruit to fuel workouts

you said it, not me shortbus. And again, peopel that are working out every day for a couple hours at a time, younger, have more muscle mass than me, etc. can have fruit.

But a fat, middle aged old man that spends 50hrs a week behind a desk and takes care of a 7 year old + house doesn't have that kind of time so i have to adjust diet accordingly.

Zanthious
Tribalwar Admin
Old
54 - 09-18-2022, 11:18
i spent years trying to convince goshin hes the dumbest dude here and you guys are making it ****ing impossible for me to maintain this ****.

Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
55 - 09-18-2022, 11:21
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuggerNaught View Post
you said it, not me shortbus. And again, peopel that are working out every day for a couple hours at a time, younger, have more muscle mass than me, etc. can have fruit.

But a fat, middle aged old man that spends 50hrs a week behind a desk and takes care of a 7 year old + house doesn't have that kind of time so i have to adjust diet accordingly.
With cheese. GG hi 5.

JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
56 - 09-18-2022, 11:32
Quote:
With cheese. GG hi 5.
Midget, seriously. Stop acting like you have all this massive knowledge about exercise and nutrution. You're so ****ing stupid that even though you are sitting on the largest database in the history of mankind, full of every kind of information anyone would ever need ie; diet plans, exercise videos to show you how to exercise and what exercises to do, live motivational chats, you STILL had to go hire some sand ****** to come to your house and explain it all to you.

Stfdstfu.

Flash
VeteranXX
Old
57 - 09-18-2022, 11:36
Juggs gets dumber with every post. Remarkable.

Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
58 - 09-18-2022, 11:43
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuggerNaught View Post
Midget, seriously. Stop acting like you have all this massive knowledge about exercise and nutrution. You're so ****ing stupid that even though you are sitting on the largest database in the history of mankind, full of every kind of information anyone would ever need ie; diet plans, exercise videos to show you how to exercise and what exercises to do, live motivational chats, you STILL had to go hire some sand ****** to come to your house and explain it all to you.

Stfdstfu.
Exactly what are you babbling about?

JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
59 - 09-18-2022, 11:46
Quote:
Exactly what are you babbling about?
my point has been proven. thanks midget.

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
60 - 09-18-2022, 11:52
The temperature doesn't matter if it's AIDS Water.

Page 3 of 7

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Hot water or cold water for fat loss

Social Website Bullshit