HION - Virgin Edition

JuggerNaught

Contributor
Veteran XX
lolo-jones-arrives-at-the-2016-espys-at-microsoft-theater-news-photo-1579795791.jpg

sport-preview-Lolo-Jones-2.jpg

LoLo Jones. Olympian. 40, virgin. Im guessing because shes always been into her olympic life she just neve got around to that whole sex thing. But how does a woman that fine, with a body like that not get hit on daily. You know that has got to be a finely tuned piece right there. If she coughs during sex, its probably going to cut your junk off

I would guess that when she's not in training mode, she probably softens up a little, like a female bodybuilder. They don't look as butch and buff in the off season

I LUV JESUS, I JUST HATE HIS ABUSIVE DEADBEAT JEW DAD WHO SHIRKS RESPONSIBILITY FOR HIS CRAPOLA DESIGN CONCEPTS

It has a proper vagina, not one manufactured out of a part of their colon? Then hit with extreme prejudice.

It has a proper vagina, not one manufactured out of a part of their colon? Then hit with extreme prejudice.

afaik, iirc, they make the faugina out of the old penis. They basically turn it inside out and cram it up the taint.
Spoiler

i had a coworker who was on the USA olympics team and the amount of work and shit she had to do to compete basically made her hounding for dick the entire time she was at work. It was like if she was interested in a dude at work it was purely sex and that was it..

Which i guess is nice except she was on the weightlifting team so most dudes ran scared

i think we should all pitch in for Ed
but only if she murders him in some black widow style

Back