Reload this Page 2019-nCoV
Page 1320 of 1426
Flash
VeteranXX
Old
26381 - 09-08-2022, 19:07
Quote:
Originally Posted by lemontw View Post
it's funny watching 3 guys from different countries trying to explain to the others how it is and how it was and what exactly happened

3 vastly different viewpoints and experiences somehow can't agree
truth.

Sponsored Links
amRam
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
26382 - 09-08-2022, 19:08
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flash View Post
That's just false. When the jab first came out, MOST people took it.
How is this contrary to what I'm saying?

My provincial government didn't start threatening mandates until around July of 2021. At this point, they had about 65% of first doses administered to eligible populations between 18-39.

So yes, "most" people "chose" to take it. But millions still chose not to. So not everyone was a lemming, the coercive tactics had to be ratcheted up incrementally to get more and more compliance.

Lozza Mate
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
26383 - 09-08-2022, 19:09
Quote:
The data wasn't in. It was rushed under emergency use authorization. Any intelligent person should have known the vaccine came with risks that wouldn't be determined for quite some time. If you knew covid was harmless to you, taking it was a moronic decision unless you were mandated to do so.
Different people evaluate risk differently.
I admit I took a gamble, and I'd do it again.

JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
26384 - 09-08-2022, 19:09
Quote:
That's just false. When the jab first came out, MOST people took it. There wasn't adequate proof one way or the other regarding whether that was a smart choice or not at the time. Again, the large majority of people are working full time jobs, dealing with kids, and trying to pay their bills when inflation is sky high. They aren't living off something their parents created and searching the internet all day.
Yeah, thats not false. When you can't go to work, can't go to the grocery store, can't get on a plane, without getting a vaccine and wearing a mask (but you dont have to wear a mask if you were vaccinated), thats a heavy handed tactic

Flash
VeteranXX
Old
26385 - 09-08-2022, 19:09
Quote:
Originally Posted by amRam View Post

My provincial government didn't start threatening mandates until around July of 2021. At this point, they had about 65% of first doses administered to eligible populations between 18-39.

So yes, "most" people "chose" to take it. But millions still chose not to.
I'm just not following your logic at this point. What do the millions that chose not to have to do with anything? If MOST people had already taken it, didn't that meet your assumption that those people gave the government the power to mandate it?

amRam
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
26386 - 09-08-2022, 19:09
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lozza Mate View Post

Then off you go for your boosters....

Flash
VeteranXX
Old
26387 - 09-08-2022, 19:10
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuggerNaught View Post
Yeah, thats not false. When you can't go to work, can't go to the grocery store, can't get on a plane, without getting a vaccine and wearing a mask (but you dont have to wear a mask if you were vaccinated), thats a heavy handed tactic
What? Have you even read the last few pages?

Flash
VeteranXX
Old
26388 - 09-08-2022, 19:11
Quote:
Why would you gamble when the thing you are trying to prevent is harmless to you? Doesn't that seem like a dumb gamble?

Flash
VeteranXX
Old
26389 - 09-08-2022, 19:12
Time to take the pups to the park. Enjoyed it boys

Lozza Mate
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
26390 - 09-08-2022, 19:12
Quote:

So yes, "most" people "chose" to take it. But millions still chose not to. So not everyone was a lemming, the coercive tactics had to be ratcheted up incrementally to get more and more compliance.
You have no way of knowing which way the compliance would have gone, if things had remained the same.

JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
26391 - 09-08-2022, 19:13
I'm pretty sure way less people would have taken the vaccine if they weren't required to

amRam
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
26392 - 09-08-2022, 19:13
Quote:
I'm just not following your logic at this point. What do the millions that chose not to have to do with anything? If MOST people had already taken it, didn't that meet your assumption that those people gave the government the power to mandate it?
I don't want to retrace this particular conversation.

All I'm saying is that manipulative public messaging was used to get majority (say 60%) compliance. Coercive messaging and threats of restrictions were then used to get another 20% compliance. Then they instituted mandates.

I don't look down on people who took the vaccine because they were threatened to take it. I look down on people who took it before the threats were made - specifically younger healthier people who clearly did not need this product but took it because they're lemmings.

Lozza Mate
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
26393 - 09-08-2022, 19:15
Quote:
Why would you gamble when the thing you are trying to prevent is harmless to you? Doesn't that seem like a dumb gamble?
It made me feel like utter **** for a week, then another week of recovery. Reducing that was something I was interested in doing, since infection is an inevitability sooner or later, and I didn't think I would have an adverse reaction.

Nowadays, having had omicron, its like a regular cold. I may well get a boost in a few months, since all the data shows that recovery + vaccine makes the biggest immune response.

amRam
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
26394 - 09-08-2022, 19:17
Make sure to ask for moderna.

SeVeReD
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
26395 - 09-08-2022, 19:18
I'm just happy that Looser will never ever vote for a politician
that would require any governmental or private company vaccine mandates
thanks

Lozza Mate
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
26396 - 09-08-2022, 19:18
Quote:
I look down on people who took it before the threats were made - specifically younger healthier people who clearly did not need this product but took it because they're lemmings.
You simply can't conceive that someone would rake it of their own accord.

havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
26397 - 09-08-2022, 19:18
Quote:
It made me feel like utter **** for a week, then another week of recovery. Reducing that was something I was interested in doing, since infection is an inevitability sooner or later, and I didn't think I would have an adverse reaction.

Nowadays, having had omicron, its like a regular cold. I may well get a boost in a few months, since all the data shows that recovery + vaccine makes the biggest immune response.
That's weird because a lot of the data that I've been seeing is that vaccinated people get reoccurring infections rather quickly

Lozza Mate
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
26398 - 09-08-2022, 19:19
Quote:
Make sure to ask for moderna.
What was the deal with moderna in Canada, that you mentioned earlier?

Lozza Mate
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
26399 - 09-08-2022, 19:20
Quote:
Originally Posted by havax View Post
That's weird because a lot of the data that I've been seeing is that vaccinated people get reoccurring infections rather quickly
How would you define quickly?

lemon
Sour++
Contributor
Old
26400 - 09-08-2022, 19:20
yo lemme tell you all about covid

Quote:
What was the deal with moderna in Canada, that you mentioned earlier?
LOL WTF

Page 1320 of 1426

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page 2019-nCoV

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
billions lay dying , corp profits b4 people , covid is a hoax , cybertrump 2077 , fight fear with fat , government gene therapy , hydroxycloroquine , kotz sucks cael dick , overconfidence often times , pygmy beach orgy fantasy , reggs fucks his sister , sheep getting penetrated , shitty beer virus is shitty , skipper is a shill , suddenly biden syndrome , weak oldsters flirting , weak oldsters fretting , ya rite