Page 1317 of 1425
Lozza Mate
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
26321 - 09-08-2022, 18:19
Quote:
Originally Posted by amRam View Post
The government couldn't have mandated vaccines unless they already had majority compliance, dude. Thats the point. A whole slew of people had to line up voluntarily first, before the political will would make mandates possible.
So they needed majority compliance to create a mandate, even though said compliance makes said mandate redundant

Sponsored Links
amRam
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
26322 - 09-08-2022, 18:21
No it doesn't make it redundant. They weren't content with 70% compliance, they wanted 100%. Thus mandates.

Lozza Mate
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
26323 - 09-08-2022, 18:23
I thought the Canadian mandate was just for certain sectors?
Furthermore - 100% is impossible because some ppl are immune compromised, or allergic, like with traditional vaccines

havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
26324 - 09-08-2022, 18:25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lozza Mate View Post
So they needed majority compliance to create a mandate, even though said compliance makes said mandate redundant
He's right. This was an experimental emergency vaccine. If 95% of the people in a country said **** you I'm not being your guinea pig then it would have been a lot harder to mandate. But since they got butt loads of guinea pigs to try it out it was way easier. I don't see how this is a tough subject for you to get.

amRam
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
26325 - 09-08-2022, 18:27
The Canadian federal government had the power to mandate this **** on anyone associated with a federally regulated industry (banking, travel, healthcare, etc) as well as anyone working directly for the government.

The provinces took the further steps of requiring vaccines in other sectors, as well as requiring vaccines for people frequenting various venues or dining establishments etc.

They also had the power to mandate these injections for kids to attend school. You wanna know why they didn't do it? Because the kids vaccine uptake was dismal.

lemon
Sour++
Contributor
Old
26326 - 09-08-2022, 18:27
u guys are arguing with a blue haired incel euro

havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
26327 - 09-08-2022, 18:28
Quote:
Originally Posted by lemontw View Post
u guys are arguing with a blue haired incel euro
That's a good point.

I'll stop here.

Flash
VeteranXX
Old
26328 - 09-08-2022, 18:29
Quote:
The government couldn't have mandated vaccines unless they already had majority compliance, dude. Thats the point. A whole slew of people had to line up voluntarily first, before the political will would make mandates possible.
What is the alternative? That a bunch of people who took the jab don't take it in hopes of government not implementing a mandate? Couldn't it have easily gone the other way, nobody takes it which results in them thinking they have to mandate it to enforce compliance?

The logic is just plain dumb. This is like blaming people who buy guns when some nut shoots up a school.

Lozza Mate
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
26329 - 09-08-2022, 18:30
Quote:
The Canadian federal government had the power to mandate this **** on anyone associated with a federally regulated industry (banking, travel, healthcare, etc) as well as anyone working directly for the government.

The provinces took the further steps of requiring vaccines in other sectors, as well as requiring vaccines for people frequenting various venues or dining establishments etc.

They also had the power to mandate these injections for kids to attend school. You wanna know why they didn't do it? Because the kids vaccine uptake was dismal.
Didn't they just dangle the carrot of "take the VAX and we'll release the lockdowns" and since kids don't really care about lockdowns it didn't apply to them?

Flash
VeteranXX
Old
26330 - 09-08-2022, 18:30
Quote:
I thought the Canadian mandate was just for certain sectors?
Furthermore - 100% is impossible because some ppl are immune compromised, or allergic, like with traditional vaccines
This is where you start to look stupid. You need to realize that the U.S. and Canada took a draconian stance when it came to mandates. Exemptions were not considered, even for things like allergies (see Aaron Rodgers).

amRam
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
26331 - 09-08-2022, 18:32
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flash View Post
What is the alternative? That a bunch of people who took the jab don't take it in hopes of government not implementing a mandate? Couldn't it have easily gone the other way, nobody takes it which results in them thinking they have to mandate it to enforce compliance?

The logic is just plain dumb. This is like blaming people who buy guns when some nut shoots up a school.
Dude I don't ****ing live in Dubai, we have a democratically elected government dealing with a crisis. They cannot mandate something without political support to do so. **** man... this is basic ****. You can't mandate a pharmaceutical product on a majority who doesn't want it. There is a reason most mandates didn't start until 60-70% of the eligible population was already vaccinated.

Lozza Mate
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
26332 - 09-08-2022, 18:33
Quote:
This was my instinct. They had the emergency power to mandate, and the motivation to mandate is inversely proportional to vaccine acceptance.

amRam
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
26333 - 09-08-2022, 18:33
Quote:
Didn't they just dangle the carrot of "take the VAX and we'll release the lockdowns" and since kids don't really care about lockdowns it didn't apply to them?
Newsflash: 5-11 yearolds don't decide to take a vaccine, their eligible voter parents do.

Flash
VeteranXX
Old
26334 - 09-08-2022, 18:33
Quote:
Dude I don't ****ing live in Dubai, we have a democratically elected government dealing with a crisis. They cannot mandate something without political support to do so. **** man... this is basic ****. You can't mandate a pharmaceutical product on a majority who doesn't want it. There is a reason most mandates didn't start until 60-70% of the eligible population was already vaccinated.
If you want to blame people who supported the mandate, sure, even Lozza will agree with you. But you aren't doing that, you are blaming people who simply took the jab because they thought it was a smart health decision at the time. That is just dumb.

lemon
Sour++
Contributor
Old
26335 - 09-08-2022, 18:33
sounds like you don't trust politicians and corporations

#watchlisted

amRam
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
26336 - 09-08-2022, 18:35
Quote:
If you want to blame people who supported the mandate, sure, even Lozza will agree with you. But you aren't doing that, you are blaming people who simply took the jab because they thought it was a smart health decision at the time. That is just dumb.
I blame them for being complacent quiet lemmings. And I don't particularly care if you think that's dumb.

The lemmings were coerced through carefully studied and crafted public messaging and fear mongering. They bought this **** wholesale, and then gave the government political power to enforce draconian measures on the rest of us. So yeah **** the vaxxed.

Lozza Mate
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
26337 - 09-08-2022, 18:37
Like I said - he thinks nobody under fifty and healthy should be allowed to take it.

If he were able to influence people, he would have denied them their free choice to take the vaccine

amRam
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
26338 - 09-08-2022, 18:38
Nope.

Lozza Mate
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
26339 - 09-08-2022, 18:39
Quote:
I blame them for being complacent quiet lemmings. And I don't particularly care if you think that's dumb.

The lemmings were coerced through carefully studied and crafted public messaging and fear mongering. They bought this **** wholesale, and then gave the government political power to enforce draconian measures on the rest of us. So yeah **** the vaxxed.
Like I said - amram is just insecure, and so he needs to cast other ppl making free choices that he is afraid of as 'scared lemmings', so he can make himself feel big and brave.

lemon
Sour++
Contributor
Old
26340 - 09-08-2022, 18:39
the spinning has got to be dizzying

by railing against fascism you're actually the fascist bro

Page 1317 of 1425

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page 2019-nCoV

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
billions lay dying , corp profits b4 people , covid is a hoax , cybertrump 2077 , fight fear with fat , government gene therapy , hydroxycloroquine , kotz sucks cael dick , overconfidence often times , pygmy beach orgy fantasy , reggs fucks his sister , sheep getting penetrated , shitty beer virus is shitty , skipper is a shill , suddenly biden syndrome , weak oldsters flirting , weak oldsters fretting , ya rite