The dream car trigger has been pulled...

old and creepy gramps riding around in his fixie smoking sativa and picking up his gnarly breakfast burrito and pineapple pizza with cilantro Joop

you can't even make this guy up :lol:

mAkE sUrE yoUr rOaDs aRe WeLl MaInTaIneD

if you reply to every single post I make 5 or 6 hundred more times I might understand what you're all about

it's not my truck but your detailed examination of the push bars on it was pretty hilarious

tHeY'Ve nEvEr bEeN UsEd like the raging narcissist that owns it doesn't have a can of flat black behind the seat for touch-ups

CaRrY a CaN oF fLaT bLaCk bEHiNd tHe sEaT fOr ToUcH-uPs

Last edited:
alright kotz, stop being so fucking obnoxious ffs

it's not funny anymore

can you just be fucking normal for a while, geezuz

Ya let's get back on track
Of betting that this is Midge's car
after the accident and
before it got all bondoed up
and before he bought it

aston_ov_002.jpg

Spoiler

Last edited:
Ya let's get back on track
Of betting that this is Midge's car
after the accident and
before it got all bondoed up
and before he bought it

aston_ov_002.jpg

Spoiler

Back in the day a 300z came in, the guy had just bought it and wanted an alignment. It looked wrecked and put back together to us, but looked fairly nice to an average person. Probably wrecked like the car above. Opened the hood, and someone had CHOPPED OUT AN ENTIRE STRUT TOWER AND REBUILT IT WITH FIBERGLASS. Like fiberglass an inch thick, and just slathered in there. They didn't even try to hide the butchery. Who the hell buys a car and doesn't even open the hood. :lol: They probably spent more time and money doing it wrong than doing a proper job.

Back