Kathy Ireland

I think she's hot and she should be included in the GILF multi-vote poll which I am still workshopping on the big white board with some focus groups in a collaborative inclusive socially just creative environment.

Images from some of the focus groups for "Which GILFS should be it the TW multi-vote poll?" project.

pexels-pavel-danilyuk-7869059.jpg

Collaborative_Spaces_03_0104.copy.jpg

shutterstock_391890724-796x548.jpg

looks like starwar marvel writing staff lol

This could be a good TW business idea. We create business "Wokest Services".

As a wanna-be-woke business or government organisation before you do anything you send us the concept and we test and improve the woke factor. We have bunch of pissed off volunteer members from all different minorities ready to process the clients thoughts. Like a woke-tank [TM].

We advertise that a slice of our income goes to all the different minorities as a donation.. if there is any left after our "$$$ directors fees $$$."

We will need Aston Martin company cars to drive around in and in a each directors home a giant water cooled gaming rig with wall to wall and floor to ceiling tiled screens to process the data.

This could be a good TW business idea. We create business "Wokest Services".

As a wanna-be-woke business or government organisation before you do anything you send us the concept and we test and improve the woke factor. We have bunch of pissed off volunteer members from all different minorities ready to process the clients thoughts. Like a woke-tank [TM].

We advertise that a slice of our income goes to all the different minorities as a donation.. if there is any left after our "$$$ directors fees $$$."

We will need Aston Martin company cars to drive around in and in a each directors home a giant water cooled gaming rig with wall to wall and floor to ceiling tiled screens to process the data.

Sorry, that idea had already been taken by left leaning political parties and social media.

How about we sell star ratings for wokedness? A website that lists how woke various businesses are. We collect brown paper bags to bump their score a bit.

TW 5/5 Certified Wokeness

I recently rewatched the Naked Gun movies. Priscilla Presley was pretty damn hot back then.

c5c7a1020e573931059a4f22d91e7fb29fb59b16.gifv

Priscilla-Presley_1-2000-4736450e55a64bb3acd48dedaea6bf8d.jpg

she's had a lot of work done but the hands tell the real story

I recently rewatched the Naked Gun movies. Priscilla Presley was pretty damn hot back then.

c5c7a1020e573931059a4f22d91e7fb29fb59b16.gifv

Priscilla-Presley_1-2000-4736450e55a64bb3acd48dedaea6bf8d.jpg

she's had a lot of work done but the hands tell the real story

Back in that same period..there was only one goddess:

Morgan Fairchild

1200x0.jpg

Morgan-Fairchild-sexy.jpeg

Now she's 72 and still has a hot grandma thing happening

Morgan2-e1589987161332.jpg

Back