TW car people (no not American cars because....sigh)

the one with your post code in it?

Ah yeah I see it now. Not where I live though just use that as a fake UK address. Wife's parents old place. UK equivalent of Dogfart, Nebraska. Good luck to anyone trying to fuck with that address, if you ever get a pizza delivered up there let me know please thank you.

Last edited:
Thanks for your input, Mr. Clueless of Bumfuck, Nowhere. You're asking me what's the difference between Dubai and Britain? Can you identify either on a map? :ftard:

They are both countries ruled by a Queen (or King) one is covered in sand and concrete the other in trees and concrete.

Both are full of brown people, so not much difference at all really.

also, who really gives a fuck about screens and apple car play?

it's a car for driving, not a theatre room.

GPS, maybe, but otherwise :shrug: where are your priorities?

Also, when I come to the UK for Christmas 2023, I think I might just pop up so you can take me for a spin. I'll fill u full of babycham first tho.

Speaking of the Vantage used in Johnny English Strikes Again.

I did actually buy the Blu-ray this week. WTF eh. I got sick of the sub quality sound on my downloaded version, plus this gives a bit back to the people that made the movie.

fuck the digital age

oh yeah

one day

zQy8q2M.jpg

England is the land mass that contains all of the others.

srsly learn to geography, you have been in Dubai for far too long.

Friend of mine owned a 70's ish beautiful white Jensen Interceptor, all original, red leather interior and real wooden dash.

Was a sex machine, dude didn't realise what he had. Swapped it to another friend for a shitty broken old Camaro. The friend then put fat mags on the Jensen and sprayed it bright red. It looked fucking terrible.

Love the Jensen Interceptor. Beautiful car and styling and for its day a very respectable hp/torque to weight ratio. Its pretty much on the same power level as a big block barracuda of the day.
Their downside was always the body panels. Very susceptible to rust it seems and you have to be an experienced body guy to repair them as they are hand formed, so its not like you can just order a patch panel for them and weld it in.

I had a friend that had a jensen interceptor SP import. A relatively small car that came stock with a 440 six-pack. Just seeing/hearing it idle just didn't seem right. An english car, that looks like an italian car, that has the idling profile of pure american muscle. It was an 'oh shit' car. If you're in the car and he stabs the gas, everyone says 'oh shit' and grabs something

my cousin's buddy's friend knows this guy that's neighbors with their uncle

what's not to believe

Back