SeVeReD
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
25482 - 07-01-2022, 15:52
So Far Behind the Times
but keep staring into that microscope of yours Vindster
I'm pretty convinced you're a traitor killer of truth
among other things while running up those hills...
but, just in case you're late
Fauci Is An Evil ****ing Traitor : Kennedy Jr., Robert F.

unless dies before convicted

Edofnor
VeteranXX
Old
25483 - 07-03-2022, 11:18
kennedys would kno all about treason 4 sure tho

SeVeReD
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
25484 - 07-04-2022, 00:35
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5V7-WZYLBbM

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
25485 - 07-04-2022, 14:43
Crosby, Stills Nash Return to Spotify After 5-Month Boycott | Pitchfork

Crosby, Stills & Nash have returned to Spotify after a five-month boycott. The group and its members announced in February that they were joining Neil Young***8217;s protest against the platform***8212;citing misinformation about COVID-19 and vaccines***8212;and their catalogs mostly disappeared soon after. Now, Graham Nash says in a statement that Spotify has ***8220;taken a positive step by adding a Covid content advisory to podcasts that include a conversation about Covid, directing listeners to a Covid information hub.***8221; The group will donate revenue from its first month back on Spotify to charity, according to the statement.

Young first demanded Spotify remove his music from the platform in January this year. He called out the Joe Rogan Experience podcast, which doctors have repeatedly urged Spotify to censor. ***8220;They can have [Joe] Rogan or Young,***8221; he said. ***8220;Not both.***8221;

Young was soon joined by Joni Mitchell, Crazy Horse***8217;s Nils Lofgren, India.Arie, Graham Nash, and later Stephen Stills and David Crosby, who all removed large portions of their catalogs. At the time, the trio said, ***8220;We support Neil and we agree with him that there is dangerous disinformation being aired on Spotify***8217;s Joe Rogan podcast.***8221; They appear to be the first of the high-profile departures to return to the platform.

--
Should rename the band to ****ing fat and the big fat mouths.

Last edited by Brasstax; 07-04-2022 at 14:45..
SeVeReD
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
25486 - 07-05-2022, 12:37
Why the Rush for Toddler Vaccines?
Covid was clearly a health emergency for adults in 2020. By contrast, the urgency now feels political.

Ya, this isn't political, it's just outright evil.

Quote:
...More troubling, vaccinated toddlers in Pfizer***8217;s trial were more likely to get severely ill with Covid than those who received a placebo. Pfizer claimed most severe cases weren***8217;t ***8220;clinically significant,***8221; whatever that means, but this was all the more reason that the FDA should have required a longer follow-up before authorizing the vaccine.

Also worrisome: Most kids who developed multiple infections during the trial were vaccinated. This warranted more investigation, since experimental vaccines for other diseases sometimes increase susceptibility to infection...

ArakAtak
VeteranXX
Old
25487 - 07-06-2022, 11:03
Glad my kid never got the jab, it is really unnecessary. Kids don't get sick or die from covid.

Lets focus on things that do kill kids, like the normal seasonal flu.
Encourage parents to get them that jab, it might save a life.

amRam
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
25488 - 07-06-2022, 22:42
CDC reports like 150 average pediatric flu deaths per year.... yeah its worse than COVID but its still a nothing-burger. If you're gonna vax your kid for that **** then you may as well give em the covid shot too.

cael
VeteranXX
Old
25489 - 07-07-2022, 03:31
Quote:
Originally Posted by amRam View Post
CDC reports like 150 average pediatric flu deaths per year.... yeah its worse than COVID but its still a nothing-burger. If you're gonna vax your kid for that **** then you may as well give em the covid shot too.

havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
25490 - 07-07-2022, 04:07
Quote:
Originally Posted by cael View Post

Quote:
There were 136 pediatric flu deaths reported during the 2018-2019 season, 188 pediatric deaths reported in the 2019-2020 season and one death during the 2020-2021 season.
lmao k

KittyCat
VeteranXX
Old
25491 - 07-07-2022, 04:24
if you need medical advice contact the local gypsy

Nicodemus
VeteranXX
Old
25492 - 07-07-2022, 05:40
3 jabs and I think I have it. But it's almost nothing. Just a cough and a barely slightly runny nose. I visited my mother and she ended up with it the next day. Spent 2 1/2 years running from this stupid ****in thing only to catch it. I feel 100% fine other than the cough and tiny runny nose. But I'm sure I have it. Getting tested saturday. I never get sick

absent
VeteranXX
Old
25493 - 07-07-2022, 05:51

ArakAtak
VeteranXX
Old
25494 - 07-07-2022, 08:24
Not corrupt, just being paid to do a job. A job that portrays data in a certain way while obscuring other data.

But not so different from any commercial media outlet.

SeVeReD
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
25495 - 07-07-2022, 09:31
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicodemus View Post
3 jabs and I think I have it. But it's almost nothing. Just a cough and a barely slightly runny nose. I visited my mother and she ended up with it the next day. Spent 2 1/2 years running from this stupid ****in thing only to catch it. I feel 100% fine other than the cough and tiny runny nose. But I'm sure I have it. Getting tested saturday. I never get sick
Sooo,
What you're saying is you are so happy for the protection the jab has given you because it could have been so much worse... probably even hospitalization...
Bbrraawhahahahahahhaaaa

ArakAtak
VeteranXX
Old
25496 - 07-07-2022, 09:50
hey nico, hate to break this to you, but

jab yourself all you like,
you are going to catch it again

and again

and again

this is never going away

Nicodemus
VeteranXX
Old
25497 - 07-07-2022, 10:53
Yeah I was just happy with my win streak.

But I figure if i have to have it, this weak ass strain is the one to get.

Flash
VeteranXX
Old
25498 - 07-07-2022, 10:56
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicodemus View Post
Congrats, you have the same symptoms as me when I was unvaccinated.

Pagy
VeteranXX
Old
25499 - 07-07-2022, 11:02
Quote:
Originally Posted by absent View Post
FOLLOW THE SCIENCE

ScooBySnaCk
Tribalwar Staff
Contributor
Old
25500 - 07-07-2022, 11:06
of course Pfizer would be like "OH YES EVERYONE NEEDS 30 JABS AND MAKE SURE THE KIDS GET IT"

<insert Jew rubbing hands>

Page 1275 of 1426

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page 2019-nCoV

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
billions lay dying , corp profits b4 people , covid is a hoax , cybertrump 2077 , fight fear with fat , government gene therapy , hydroxycloroquine , kotz sucks cael dick , overconfidence often times , pygmy beach orgy fantasy , reggs fucks his sister , sheep getting penetrated , shitty beer virus is shitty , skipper is a shill , suddenly biden syndrome , weak oldsters flirting , weak oldsters fretting , ya rite