No Laurie For Me (NLFM)

Hotspot ur phone

or pre load and stream from your phone, bring a hdmi cable if u like and just plug the phone in to the big screen.

no, it should just be a cannon shooting people into a wall

damn, that's harsh :)

That Swedish dude would build that. His YT of evil Sim Coaster was hilarious

ah, took me ages to find it, seems everyone is building death coasters nowadays...

Last edited:
true, not worth the bother for something that never happens

I had no idea that a provider had any control over hotspotting. I always thought it was a phone software/wifi thing.

how bout that

true, not worth the bother for something that never happens

I had no idea that a provider had any control over hotspotting. I always thought it was a phone software/wifi thing.

how bout that

my carrier is sprint, which offers an unlimited data plan. i haven't looked around lately, but i think other carriers who offer hotspots also have data caps.
i get why sprint wouldn't want a standard hotspot w/ unlimited data

I have data, it's no business of theirs how I use it.

So what if I allow my laptop to browse the web using my phone as the hotspot, what is the difference?

:lol:

I have data, it's no business of theirs how I use it.

So what if I allow my laptop to browse the web using my phone as the hotspot, what is the difference?

:lol:

because with unlimited data people would just be hot spotting 24/7 using enormous amounts of data.

My washer put back together. It works.
IMG_2735.JPG

My cube at work, empty. They're downsizing the office, eliminating the 1st floor.
IMG_2741.JPG

We work from home now. I would go into work because I have label printers to program and 2 are hooked up to the network. They're going to get me a new cube on the 3rd floor. I brought my PC and the printers home for now. The other thing I'm going to need is the copy machine, because I don't have a printer and often need to print, sign, scan, and send documents. Lately they've made it easy to sign a PDF, but not everyone does this. I don't have a printer at home because ink is so expensive, so I go into work where we have 2 huge copy machines that can do it all.

Back