State of Tribes 2022

800 viewers kno what u have done lyon

u have changed tribes into this with swordfish (the owner of midair) type leadership

kVdN4u5.png

ppl are wondering if u take it in the ass to get ur prostate massaged like him too BECAUSE UR A FAGGOT ADMIN

feels like ur playing moneyball with opsayo's technical knowledge

you keep as a code monkey without power in a game he inherited a community over

ontop of that you dont nurse the intangibles

lyon you're an authoritarian business faggot you aren't the ceo of tribes so quit hiding

lol i typed one thing and they had rosco sign in immediately to ban

what a fucked up nazi community

this is y i live tweet here

I was neither and the only time I raged was when a 15v15 server got voted LT.

I hated LT. With a passion. No talent ass clown of a mod.

no multi quote??

you guys should really get on all the tribes discords

because the t1 discord that was tw property that i gave over to some asshole IS TOTALLY CENSORED AND COULD USE MORE TRIBE TALK!

Last edited:
no1 talks about tribes anymore except on tw lol

community is fucked

asshole that permabans for dissenting opinions as community ruler

fuck this shit

my language standards have changed because of kiwifarms its like someone needs to kick his butt irl

5afbe4d62f58c3a0427cf77e9e1db1da.png

this guy literally follows me around in chat and deletes all my comments then bans me in 2022

he is a doug ford supporter in canada still to this day and hes admin of a former children's game

5afbe4d62f58c3a0427cf77e9e1db1da.png

this guy literally follows me around in chat and deletes all my comments then bans me in 2022

he is a doug ford supporter in canada still to this day and hes admin of a former children's game

lol yeah rosco works in the oil fields of northern canada lol gg

i lost one match to him 12 years ago with a shit mouse that skips on a map that u had to turn 180 to disk on with lix and non on my team lol and stork and rosco have never let me down for it since

wut is the stork and rosco relation???

POLITICS IMO

conversely ive won vs stacked teams including non and lix capping with rtcll as chaser and some strong home d vs me capping disk only

and i have it on my deleted youtube lol but i will get that back one day and redeem my deleting youtube self

servers are rigged these days tribes is in a sad state ppl warp through disks and im running some super computer? FUCK YOU DONT CHEAT IN 2022

Back