Operation Comfy Backlog

jerry

Veteran XX
Hello friends!

I have built up a large backlog of rather stunning video games on a number of platforms. Many I have started, few I have finished.

Will you join me on this quest to defeat our artificial enemies?!

Today, I will conquer Advanced Wars: Dual Strike on the Nintendo DS and continue my struggle in Metroid Prime on the Nintendo Wii.

Good luck if you so choose!

THANK YOU FOR THE GAMING NEWS UPDATE

i am currently focused on getting ~max lvl~ for my nba2k22 myplayer jeffrey jameson he's 5'8" and gets slapped around by these grown ass nba nogs it's fking hilaria like baldwin esp when he dunks on some shitbag overrated loser like luka "damn i wish i was half as cool as the joker" doncic

if super tecmo bowl custom players used to pick weird times to glitch out i'm curious to see how NBA2k22 does. i'll get an xbox and put in that work

operation comfy backlog is when u have a turd hitting the gate and u hang on 2 it 4 a bit b/c it feels good pressing up on ur prostate

fyi

Umm.. EW!

So anyway, I will try to complete Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time 3D next. I think I have the three keys for the door of time. UGH!

I AM MAKING SO MUCH PROGRESS! WHOA!

Also, how the HECK did people figure out half the stuff in this game?!

Talk to the same person three times as a kid, use a specific item, come back as an adult, play the song you learned the second time you pay him an entry fee, beat the guy twice in an unprompted challenge, then escape over a wall at a specific angle to keep your prize.

WTF!

Last edited:
piotrr's kid brother finally decided to give Valheim a try and set up a family server so now I'll get to feel bad about killing Eikthyr again. I'll still do it though.

I have stolen the Power Bomb and Gravity Suit from the Space Pirates.

I cannot be stopped. Samus will reign over the universe.

Everyone:

I have made it to the dreaded Water Temple..

Share your memories of this sacred place!

Back