[UKRAINE] whose side are you on ??

[UKRAINE] whose side are you on ??

• Total voters
Zelenskyy is busy banning other political parties and declaring them illegal.
Like the largest one - Opposition Platform For Life.
I understand martial law during war time. But, most of these parties are anti-Russia. Certainly anti Russian war.

_123725655_zelensky_prime_ministers_epa.jpg

look at three prime ministers of separate european countries pretending to meet zelensky in kyiv

look at three prime ministers of separate european countries pretending to meet zelensky in kyiv

Looks like they are all in on it!

But srsly, I do find it very hard to believe that the Prime Minister of any nation would willingly (or be allowed to) travel into the heart of an active war zone.

I mean -rly?

The lying jew Zelenskyy has be caught faking being Ukraine again!

This came out days ago. He's clearly in front of a green screen.

More recently here, he is seen in a hospital seeing wounded soldiers. The electrical outlets are not from any hospital in Ukraine, but Poland or Israel.

https://dailystormer.name/busted-zelensky-is-not-in-kiev-or-the-ukraine/

Also, if you read about Zelenskyy's past, he's basically a plant by a mega rich jewish oligarch who is very into jewish politics. Zelenskyy wants WWIII. I really don't think he will back down since he's jewish, because driving the country into the ground in order to rebuild it as some EU police state with unending migrants is just the type of thing a jew would do. Soros supports Ukraine, he has announced, as has the Rothschild family.

The whole war is a jewish scheme. Everything Zalenskyy does and says is a lie. The jews here in America are using this opportunity for the great reset, just as the jews in the fed have printed more money to ruin our economy and savings so we own nothing. They squeeze in everywhere in society they are.

Posts like this make me laugh. I have to completely turn off the logic side of my brain to read it and the link inside otherwise I would end up with a headache.

Not Ukraine outlets. Here is a picture of random outlets. See proof! What the fuck? Am I to believe the mother fucker who wrote that is an expert in all the outlets used in Ukraine the past 50 fucking years? My god man.

People who write that shit are either brain damaged or....well just brain damaged. He could be right for all I know, but the logic used to get to his conclusion is all fucking wrong.

I'm trying to fathom the level of brain damage required to take the daily stormer as a credible source on anything.

I didn't even bother clicking the link until you responded Doc :lol:

It's the same games the far left play, just in the opposite direction

reggs is just a few more swirls down the toilet bowl than the rest of us don't worry we'll get there eventually as soon as them bioweapons are found

Reggs thinks Putin the richest man in the world is educating the western world on troubles of capitalism while his 2nd wife/mistress sits in a Swiss villa surrounded in Italian luxury brands. :harambe:

If the west sucks so much why do the oligarchs pick to live there over shithole Russia? Also why is the richest man in the world complaining about wealth gap?

i wish i lived in russia where their leaders think about improving the lives of their citizens and aren't obsessed with selfish interests and super profits.

:joop:

Back