THE GOAT IS BACK

lmao i just saw tom's tat that says he has no quarter

dood can't do his laundry

sad!

sum1 get this man a fistful of quarters

wats the deal w/ all these white doods who need a shower?

like i kno it's fking depressing that the jewish commie mexican chinese army of vansters is destroying the social fabric of america and seeking 2 exterminate white men while turning white women in2 sex slaves but srsly bruh

take a shower, comb ur hair, get the crumbs and dried tobacco juice out of ur caveman freak beard, put on some decent clean clothing, maybe brush ur teeth and THEN whine about being oppressed b/c ppl laff @ ur retarded t-shirt emblazoned with skull theme and tough guy slogan and ur shitbox 300000 mile truck festooned w/ tacticool tacoma accessories and decals saying shit like "MORON LAVA" in greek

jfc

pale ~PEOPLE WHO ANNOY YOU~

every single 1 of them

Last edited:
hey man i'm gonna shave my head so u can see the rolls of fat on the back of my skull and grow a 10" salt-and-pepper goatee and wear a flannel shirt while i roll around in a pile of old kingsford bags to get my skin looking nice and dickensian, then blast disturbed's abominable cover of the sound of silence from my tinny phone speakers while shopping at walmart because the ladies love it and it shows i'm a tough blue collar guy who's not in any way collecting disability checks because of a bad case of hemorrhoids i got while sitting behind the dispatch desk at a shady towing company and yes i smell like eagle 20s mixed with manure

I haven’t been able to make it thru 30 seconds of any of this guys videos. Whither he is speaking truth or not is irrelevant. He has no talent, simply spoken words on top of a shit track. I prefer music to SOUND GOOD and if they slip a lil truth in it that’s okay.

Back