[UKRAINE] whose side are you on ?? by cael - Page 18 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page [UKRAINE] whose side are you on ??
Page 18 of 47
View Poll Results: [UKRAINE] whose side are you on ??
RUSSIA: our boy, our friend, our best ally putin 11 17.19%
UKRAINE: some agricultural backwater 53 82.81%
Voters: 64. You may not vote on this poll

Reggs
VeteranXX
Old
341 - 02-26-2022, 15:53
Daily Stormer has a good collection of events that are most likely fake/lied about:

https://dailystormer.name/the-battle...ion-is-absurd/

I was suspicious of the tank running over the car since the tank didn't have the white Z. And that "missile attack" doesn't even make sense. Why would it hit an apartment? Why didn't it explode or even go through the building? Ukrainians said soon after no one was killed! Maybe the missile and the building were both fake. Why would an apartment building have no people in it?

We have seen pictures of Zelenskyy outside playing soldier, but there is nothing recognizable in the backgrounds. Just generic concrete buildings and rubble. Kind of looks like Israel. Or Russia. Or China. When Syria was being invaded Assad would appear in public squares so there was no doubt he was really there.

Sponsored Links
KittyCat
VeteranXX
Old
342 - 02-26-2022, 15:53
Quote:
Originally Posted by amRam View Post
Nothing about this invasion shows reckless killing of civilians. Its just not happening. This offensive is subdued and fairly precise. The amount of disinformation flying through OSINT sources is staggering. I've been watching this intently from the first shots and this part is by far the most interesting thing to note from the whole affair.
Russia is actually taking significant casualties for day 3

Not sure what osint your following bro

Not that it makes a difference it's only day 3

amRam
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
343 - 02-26-2022, 15:53
Quote:
Russia is actually taking significant casualties for day 3
According to?

Reggs
VeteranXX
Old
344 - 02-26-2022, 15:54
Edit

Last edited by Reggs; 02-26-2022 at 15:56..
Goshin
GriftKingXX
Old
345 - 02-26-2022, 15:54
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brasstax View Post
They just want to disrupt life so the people say "Hey? Why did the president lead us to this point?" and there is a "coup" etc. They aren't just riding around mowing people down. Yet.

Opening moves still.

Maybe if the world is serious about not letting this **** happen and makes it hurt, perhaps Russia will back off.
I don't think military retaliation is an option. So, get creative but make it effective.

Who the **** knows. Here we are 2022. Still doing stupid ****.

Russia is blowing up schools and hospitals
They kill innocent old women

What

Goshin
GriftKingXX
Old
346 - 02-26-2022, 15:55
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellsfury View Post
If Putin wanted to inflict as much harm on Ukraine as possible... we wouldn't have Ukrainians casually walking up to Russian soldiers and offering them a piece of their mind, or offering them a ride back to Russia.

Kyiv would be under heavy bombardment and no one would be casually driving around sharing the road with Russian armor.

None of this is in line with the narrative of "full invasion, occupation of Ukraine". This is like a much more focused action of a more direct and limited objective.

they're going to bloody Ukraine's nose
embarrass the west, especially NATO and the US administration.
secure the Donbas region and obtain recognition of their independence.
then go home, having signaled their resolve to any pro-Russian faction or neighboring region thinking of joining NATO.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFH9wb5RrAc

If they end up with all of Ukraine, that would be by accident and the incompetency of the West and Ukraine.
The great thing about humans is ultimately a being has to fire the shot. A lot of captured Russians are saying they didn't want to kill any Ukrainians and are confused about wtf is happening

amRam
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
347 - 02-26-2022, 15:56
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goshin View Post

Russia is blowing up schools and hospitals
They kill innocent old women

What
They are?

They do?

I'm practically addicted to following this ****ing war, like, to a fault. Too much free time these last 3 days, and I've seen no concrete evidence that any sort of targeted civilian attacks have occurred. None.

Goshin
GriftKingXX
Old
348 - 02-26-2022, 15:57
[QUOTE=Reggs;19436482]Daily Stormer has a good collection of events that are most likely fake/lied about:

https://dailystormer.name/the-battle...ion-is-absurd/

I was suspicious of the tank running over the car since the tank didn't have the white Z. And that "missile attack" doesn't even make sense. Why would it hit an apartment? Why didn't it explode or even go through the building? Ukrainians said soon after no one was killed! Maybe the missile and the building were both fake. Why would an apartment building have no people in it?

We have seen pictures of Zelenskyy outside playing soldier, but there is nothing recognizable in the backgrounds. Just generic concrete buildings and rubble. Kind of looks like Israel. Or Russia. Or China. When Syria was being invaded Assad would appear in public squares so there was no doubt he was really
This is a far right neo nazi bull**** website

You're a retard that has to **** your chained to the need sex slave sister

****ing loser

Goshin
GriftKingXX
Old
349 - 02-26-2022, 15:58
Quote:
Originally Posted by amRam View Post
They are?

They do?

I'm practically addicted to following this ****ing war, like, to a fault. Too much free time these last 3 days, and I've seen no concrete evidence that any sort of targeted civilian attacks have occurred. None.
So you aren't looking at videos posted by Ukrainian citizens I guess
Cool

Skipperlipicus
VeteranXX
Old
350 - 02-26-2022, 15:59
amram is getting his worldview straight from the kremlin

Veniggs
VeteranXV
Old
351 - 02-26-2022, 15:59
neo made the dog****ing life insurance scam artist so mad that he couldn't even quote a post correctly

amRam
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
352 - 02-26-2022, 15:59
Quote:
So you aren't looking at videos posted by Ukrainian citizens I guess
Cool
I've seen all the same **** you've seen. One of us is analyzing the information in a rational manner, the other is using emotion.

KittyCat
VeteranXX
Old
353 - 02-26-2022, 16:00
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skipperlipicus View Post
seeing amram go full cuck for Putin is kind of sad even for him but he's been wrong on COVID and every other topic so

amRam
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
354 - 02-26-2022, 16:01
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skipperlipicus View Post
**** the Kremlin man, don't give a **** about Russia or Putin. The most interesting part these last few days, for me at least, has been the massive campaign of OSINT disinformation being pushed into western social media. I'm in awe of it. Its very impressive.

Hellsfury
VeteranXX
Old
355 - 02-26-2022, 16:08
Anyone notice the suspicious lack of any Russian perspective in their news and media feeds? it is all pro-Ukraine. I don't expect the Russian Military to be livestreaming or anything... but there isn't anything, not even an attempt at curating the narrative from their perspective. So much for the idea of the "open and free internet"... it's an illusion.

For a country under a massive invasion, I'm impressed with the reliability of Ukrainian cell phone and internet service. You'd think that would be the first thing an invader would want to disable.

Also, the various reports and video being seen is surprisingly tame for a brutal invasion by a hostile nation intent on conquering Ukraine... a few tanks driving by, an explosion here or there, some tough sounding banter... very little actual carnage or humanitarian concern so far. No mass casualties, destroyed civilian centers or infrastructure very "clean" so far... for a modern war. A stark contrast compared to past examples of recent history.

Skipperlipicus
VeteranXX
Old
356 - 02-26-2022, 16:08
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reggs View Post
We have seen pictures of Zelenskyy outside playing soldier, but there is nothing recognizable in the backgrounds. Just generic concrete buildings and rubble. Kind of looks like Israel. Or Russia. Or China. When Syria was being invaded Assad would appear in public squares so there was no doubt he was really there.
wtf are you on about... fast forward to ~22 seconds in
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jGjx20MZVqQ?t=24

it's as though you are making an effort to be as ill-informed as possible.

Reggs
VeteranXX
Old
357 - 02-26-2022, 16:10
Quote:
This is a far right neo nazi bull**** website

You're a retard that has to **** your chained to the need sex slave sister

****ing loser
You sound like some feminist ally loser policing people for their websites. You're a much better authority on diapers than you are analyzing the news, dip****. If we got in a fight Id easily be able to kill you with my bare hands.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w1NV4ZLMTmo

HardDrive
VeteranXX
Old
358 - 02-26-2022, 16:11

KittyCat
VeteranXX
Old
359 - 02-26-2022, 16:13
lmfao reggs are you gonna bring your foam sword

amRam
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
360 - 02-26-2022, 16:14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellsfury View Post
Anyone notice the suspicious lack of any Russian perspective in their news and media feeds? it is all pro-Ukraine. I don't expect the Russian Military to be livestreaming or anything... but there isn't anything, not even an attempt at curating the narrative from their perspective. So much for the idea of the "open and free internet"... it's an illusion.

For a country under a massive invasion, I'm impressed with the reliability of Ukrainian cell phone and internet service. You'd think that would be the first thing an invader would want to disable.

Also, the various reports and video being seen is surprisingly tame for a brutal invasion by a hostile nation intent on conquering Ukraine... a few tanks driving by, an explosion here or there, some tough sounding banter... very little actual carnage or humanitarian concern so far. No mass casualties, destroyed civilian centers or infrastructure very "clean" so far... for a modern war. A stark contrast compared to past examples of recent history.
I've definitely noticed a total absence of pro-Russia disinformation being pumped through. 99% of the **** Im seeing is either far-fetched and mostly fake Ukraine "wins", and supposed Russian blunders or purposeful strikes against civilian targets. Quite interesting.

This is a very subdued invasion. It seems to be very clinical, which is what you'd expect after months of planning by one of the world's largest military powers. This idea that Russia is out of steam after barely 72 hours is preposterous.

Page 18 of 47

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page [UKRAINE] whose side are you on ??

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
fatty , havax malding