[UKRAINE] whose side are you on ?? by cael - Page 14 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page [UKRAINE] whose side are you on ??
Page 14 of 47
View Poll Results: [UKRAINE] whose side are you on ??
RUSSIA: our boy, our friend, our best ally putin 11 17.19%
UKRAINE: some agricultural backwater 53 82.81%
Voters: 64. You may not vote on this poll

Skipperlipicus
VeteranXX
Old
261 - 02-25-2022, 20:45
ed

Sponsored Links
cael
VeteranXX
Old
262 - 02-25-2022, 20:45
hopefully Russia can save the eu from the mulatto hordes before it's too late

Vladimir Putin: savior of the eu

Reggs
VeteranXX
Old
263 - 02-25-2022, 20:48
Africans will be everywhere in Ukraine and everyone will just want to leave. At that point they wouldn't even be viable to accept white refugees from future USA.

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
264 - 02-25-2022, 20:59
real war -
Channel 4 News on Twitter:

Tank drivers going out of control and hitting cars.
Chicks crying hysterically while posting on social media.
Meanwhile: USA still buying fuel from Ruskies. Also - keeping the Keystone pipeline closed down.
Hard hitting warfare ****.
honk honk

-SS-
VeteranXV
Old
265 - 02-25-2022, 21:37
Quote:
Originally Posted by sehvi View Post
i know you hate crypto but a tribalwar-blockchain would be perfect for this

that being said -SS- i honestly think you could be so much more.. in the 'cord..

with your enthousiasm i think it's time for you to make the jump from web 1.0
hi sehvi, hope you're doing well

i greatly appreciate your offer of hospitality and will consider it my good man

but unfortunately, at this time, the Recipient Class needs the fruit of my labors to put a roof over their heads and food on their table

sehvi
VeteranXX
Old
266 - 02-25-2022, 21:53
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reggs View Post
The only thing standing between Ukraine and a jewish controlled mulatto EU future is Putin. Perhaps one day they will accept white American refugees.

Reggs u know I love u right. I don't give a **** whichever family member u decide to fornicate with. For what it's worth you will forever be my larping TW legend. With of without the trenchcoat.

That being said: could u link me to the video where he said this? The refugee raping the kid and maybe some statistical analysis regarding how many of this kind of men would be in Ukraine/Europe right now. When it comes to this standpoint you tend to defend the invasion, because of a major concentration of pedophiles in Ukraine, right? (?). Don't get me wrong: i hate 'em too, but explain what it has to do with Russia wrecking Ukraine atm.

Also: the part about (neo) nazis running Ukraine (the number one reason for Putin to invade) while their president is Jewish: could u explain this? (cc: havax). Also: I thought "nazis are ok" (looking at everything you've posted on the forum so far) so since when is this a reason to invade Ukraine? (not that i agree with this retoric, i'm just tryin to make sense of it all).

Also: in the meanwhile explain how your perspective might correlate with this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J55cSx8Rz_g

Please make it work, because i've been rooting for you for ages now and i really would love for you to join the cord.

exceleration
VeteranXV
Old
267 - 02-25-2022, 21:53
god this forum has gone to ****
(yeah 10 years late)

Reggs
VeteranXX
Old
268 - 02-25-2022, 22:17
I joined the discord then left because you were there. I still remember how you helped refugees. Your mind is broken and you are a demoralized man. Neo Nazis are not why Putin is invading. You're as gullible as you are cucked.

Reggs
VeteranXX
Old
269 - 02-25-2022, 22:22
I don't believe much of anything I hear about Ukraine now. Everyone is psy-oping everyone else.

You see these videos. All of those streets/buildings look like any ****hole place in Russia/Ukraine/China. All this could have been filmed anywhere at any time. A lot of the video comes from social media. Those accounts may not even be real.

That tank running over the car. Could be anywhere. Why was there no white Z on that tank?

I think this is the new normal of war. I think war will be planned and controlled. Everyone will psy-op everyone else. You will read news of war but have no strong opinions because you don't know if any of it is real. Only years in the future will people see just how many lies they believed. Not unlike covid.

-SS-
VeteranXV
Old
270 - 02-25-2022, 22:41
USA interfering in Ukrainian politics

FEBRUARY 6, 2014 6:23 PM

Leaked audio reveals embarrassing U.S. exchange on Ukraine, EU

Quote:
The audio clip, which was posted on Tuesday but gained wide circulation on Thursday, appears to show the official, Assistant Secretary of State Victoria Nuland, weighing in on the make-up of the next Ukrainian government.

Nuland is heard telling U.S. Ambassador Geoffrey Pyatt that she doesn’t think Vitaly Klitschko, the boxer-turned-politician who is a main opposition leader, should be in a new government.

“So I don’t think Klitsch (Klitschko) should go into the government,” she said in the recording, which appeared to describe events that occurred in late January. “I don’t think it’s necessary. I don’t think it’s a good idea.”

“I did not say it was not authentic,” State Department spokeswoman Jen Psaki said at a news briefing.
Leaked audio reveals embarrassing U.S. exchange on Ukraine, EU | Reuters

lemon
Sour++
Contributor
Old
271 - 02-25-2022, 22:48
jen and daddy biden been hard in the paint on ukraine for almost a decade

cael
VeteranXX
Old
272 - 02-25-2022, 22:53
I'm really impressed biden is able to run 2 countries at the same time

too bad russia is invading one of em

groove
VeteranXX
Old
274 - 02-25-2022, 23:06
the ukraine isn't even a real thing, anyone talking about it or saying they've been there is part of the psyop

wake up sheeple

-SS-
VeteranXV
Old
275 - 02-25-2022, 23:09
Quote:
According to the UN High Commissioner, when compared to the previous period, there was a 51% increase in Donbass casualties between February 1 and July 31 2021, accounting for 62 killed and wounded civilians. 81% of civilians died from Ukrainian shelling and more than 80% of hits during the reporting period led to destruction. Among the victims were young children. The number of ceasefire violations from February 1 to July 31 increased by 369%. With these harrowing figures, there has been at least 3,390 confirmed civilian deaths since April 14, 2014.

With Ukrainian General Oleksandr Pavlyuk admitting that the military intentionally shelled civilian infrastructure in Donbass, thus violating Minsk agreements, there is good reason to believe that the UN casualty figure of about 7,000 is grossly underestimated as not all civilian casualties are reported. For example, in the 2014-2015 winter season, many lonely old people died in the remote settlements of Donbass. There were also cases of starvation and suicide in large cities.
UN Updates Harrowing Chronicle Of Kiev’s Human Rights Violations Against Donbass CiviliansSouth Front

Hellsfury
VeteranXX
Old
276 - 02-25-2022, 23:18
Imagine meddling in a Russian election to get Putin elected, then getting all sour faced when he returns the favor, but instead of meddling to get your girl elected.... it's Donald Trump.

I'd be pretty salty too and hold a grudge.

-SS-
VeteranXV
Old
277 - 02-25-2022, 23:20
poll shows 27 fkn dummies bought the propaganda

cael
VeteranXX
Old
278 - 02-25-2022, 23:43
ss when r u gonna vote

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
279 - 02-26-2022, 00:29
First, you might think you know what the term "organized crime" means. But if you have never had any experience with the mafia and cartels in Russia and the ex-soviet bloc - you don't have a clue. Organized crime IS government. It's the same thing. Two sides of one coin.

Putin is looking at the Ukraine as a crazy *****. He thinks the Ukraine is like that old traitorous GF that doesn't just break up with you and live peacefully. No. She cheats on you and then starts sleeping with your worst enemy. She keeps digging at you and won't take you seriously. She keeps saying that you shouldn't mess with her because "Johnny" might get mad. Well, Putin just said **** you and **** Johnny and he went in like Scarface. The Ukraine is going to pay the price for acting like they were really free and independent. This pretty much spells out the future for all ex-soviet countries. You might think you are "free" but continue to pay your respect to the Motherland. Or? Well, we are watching the "or" part.

lemon
Sour++
Contributor
Old
280 - 02-26-2022, 00:32
TribalWar Forums

Page 14 of 47

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page [UKRAINE] whose side are you on ??

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
fatty , havax malding