Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Alec Baldwin just killed someone
Page 45 of 63
Plasmatic
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
881 - 12-17-2021, 00:42
Hope they are prepared for the tens of thousands of dick pics.

Sponsored Links
Mr Jimmy Pop
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
882 - 12-17-2021, 06:54
Technically any selfie of his would be a dick pic

Pagy
VeteranXX
Old
883 - 12-17-2021, 09:21
i wonder what they could be interested in on his phone.

the conspiracy tards were thinking he had a bad relationship with her and was possibly arguing at the time of shooting. what could they be interested in? or maybe as producer wanted to see his knowledge of the safety issues?

JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
884 - 12-17-2021, 11:15
If baldwin gets yoked up on a gun charge or manslaughter...that will be awesome

Mr Jimmy Pop
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
885 - 12-17-2021, 11:28
The minute Baldwin got On TV and claimed that he didn***8217;t pull the trigger I assumed he was lawyer speaking. Guy is so full of ****.

Pagy
VeteranXX
Old
886 - 12-17-2021, 12:00
Kim potter just taking the stand now

So far state has nothing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xz1q18emZZI

Pagy
VeteranXX
Old
887 - 12-17-2021, 12:01
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Jimmy Pop View Post
The minute Baldwin got On TV and claimed that he didn’t pull the trigger I assumed he was lawyer speaking. Guy is so full of ****.
not even i imagine his lawyers begged him not to go on tv and tape his confession.

Hellsfury
VeteranXX
Old
888 - 12-17-2021, 14:15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Plasmatic View Post
Hope they are prepared for the tens of thousands of dick pics.
Hope they have mastered the ancient forensic technique of pinch-to-zoom.

Last edited by Hellsfury; 12-17-2021 at 17:43..
Mr Jimmy Pop
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
889 - 12-17-2021, 17:15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pagy View Post
not even i imagine his lawyers begged him not to go on tv and tape his confession.
I mean he was lawyer speaking, not coached. No lawyer would want their client to do what this asshat did. I can only imagine one of his asshat friends (or guys on the set) told him it would go better for him if he claimed gun failed.

Retarded regardless, clearly the less he says the better for him. But egos like his don’t really get it.

Plasmatic
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
890 - 12-17-2021, 19:28
What are the odds he'll turn in a working phone? It'll get the Clinton treatment for sure.

lemon
Sour++
Contributor
Old
891 - 12-17-2021, 21:07
phone is probably long gone

Edofnor
VeteranXX
Old
892 - 12-18-2021, 19:14
THEN WHO WAS PHONE?

cael
VeteranXX
Old
893 - 12-19-2021, 04:05
I hope that whatever timothy mcveigh thing you have planned with your kkk friends will not involve me

lemon
Sour++
Contributor
Old
894 - 12-19-2021, 12:41
As far as mob **** it's not like I'm going to take a hit out on him. I don't need to do any of that. I think I know who he is, and that's all I need just have his fam/work/watever be linked to tw

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
895 - 01-13-2022, 02:42
Quote:
Alec Baldwin 'Rust' shooting: Movie's armorer files civil lawsuit against prop distributor
Armorer Hannah Gutierrez-Reed is suing prop distributor Seth Kenney on claims including breach of contract and creation of a dangerous condition

"Rust" armorer Hannah Gutierrez-Reed has sued Seth Kenney, the man who provided the prop ammunition used by the production team of the Alec Baldwin movie, which was halted following a fatal shooting in October.

Gutierrez-Reed filed the lawsuit Wednesday in New Mexico, citing the state's unfair-trade-practices law. She also sued Kenney for breach of contract, creation of a dangerous condition and deceptive product labels, among other things, according to the court filing obtained by Fox News Digital.

Gutierrez-Reed requested a six-person jury and is seeking compensatory damages, punitive damages, attorney's fees and more.

The lawsuit detailed Gutierrez-Reed's version of the events that unfolded on and before Oct. 21, the day Baldwin was holding a firearm that discharged, fatally hitting cinematographer Halyna Hutchins. Gutierrez-Reed's lawsuit accuses Kenney's prop company, PDQ Arm & Prop, of providing a mix of dummy and live rounds to the set, creating a "dangerous condition."
Alec Baldwin s armorer files civil lawsuit against prop distributor | Fox News

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
896 - 01-13-2022, 08:19
still not giving up the phone huh

Plasmatic
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
897 - 01-13-2022, 10:46
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperTrap View Post
still not giving up the phone huh
Seriously, what a jackass.
Alec Baldwin says he's complying with 'Rust' probe despite not turning over phone
Quote:
Alec Baldwin insisted Saturday he was complying with an investigation into the fatal shooting on the set of his movie ***8220;Rust,***8221; though he has yet to turn over his cellphone to New Mexico police.

Authorities have a warrant for the actor***8217;s phone as they probe the death of cinematographer Halyna Hutchins, who was killed by a live round from a prop gun held by Baldwin, 63, on set in October.

***8220;Any suggestion that I am not complying with requests or orders or demands or search warrants about my phone, that***8217;s bulls***8211;t, that***8217;s a lie,***8221; the actor said as he sat behind the wheel of a parked vehicle in the Hamptons in a lengthy Instagram video Saturday.

easilyodd
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
898 - 01-13-2022, 11:15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Plasmatic View Post
Seriously, what a jackass.
Alec Baldwin says he's complying with 'Rust' probe despite not turning over phone
well, ya. don't want just anyone seeing the last 65 unreturned phone calls to jeffery epstein.

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
899 - 01-13-2022, 11:18
There's too much evidence on that phone that Hilaria isn't actually Spanish to just hand it over.

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
900 - 02-18-2022, 02:58
Quote:
On Tuesday, Hutchins***8217; family filed a wrongful death lawsuit against Baldwin and a number of co-defendants connected with the movie***8217;s production, alleging they "had the power to prevent her death if they had only held sacrosanct their duty to protect the safety of every individual on a set where firearms were present instead of cutting corners on safety procedures where human lives were at stake, rushing to stay on schedule and ignoring numerous complaints of safety violations."

After the gun went off, two crew members ran to assist the gravely injured Hutchins, according to the lawsuit. Baldwin allegedly offered no aid.

A spokesperson for Baldwin did not immediately respond to requests for comment on the allegation in the lawsuit or the change in podcasts.

Page 45 of 63

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Alec Baldwin just killed someone

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
kill yourself midxe