So I finally relented and bought a rusty old shitwagon...

Mitch is a midget and he somehow married a fairly attractive high powered attorney.

He's punching way above his weight, dude will let her use whatever name she wants.

Plus this is way more common with British.

OK I'm going to explain something to you now. Try to pay attention.

For the last 22 years we have lived in Dubai, my wife and I have earned approximately the same amount. Let's call it roughly $300k each.

She's smarter than me. I'm punching above my weight. I know that. I'm easy with it. If it bothers other people, well hey sucks to be them.

You're a frightened little boy who can't deal with people who are better educated than you, or who have travelled more and can point out Europe on a map. But hey, enjoy ripping on me for being honest is fun. Knock yourself out.
u-mad-gif-18.gif

You're a frightened little boy who can't deal with people who are better educated than you, or who have travelled more and can point out Europe on a map. But hey, enjoy ripping on me for being honest is fun. Knock yourself out.

:lol: taking your wife's name is something a frightened little boy would do... You make no sense midget.

Mitch is a midget and he somehow married a fairly attractive high powered attorney.

He's punching way above his weight, dude will let her use whatever name she wants.

Plus this is way more common with British.

Yes. We agree. Midget is a scared cuck and a bitch.

:lol: taking your wife's name is something a frightened little boy would do... You make no sense midget.

I didn't take my wife's name. She didn't take mine. Intelligent women with careers are so scary and alien to you. Like black people. Scared little boy.

I didn't take my wife's name. She didn't take mine. Intelligent women with careers are so scary and alien to you. Like black people. Scared little boy.

My mother makes more money than you or your wife in a completely male dominated profession. Yet my dad who didn't graduate college runs our family. My wife before we had kids made just as much money as I do. You are unequivocally a complete bitch.

My mother makes more money than you or your wife in a completely male dominated profession. Yet my dad who didn't graduate college runs our family. My wife before we had kids made just as much money as I do. You are unequivocally a complete bitch.

Seems like I hit a nerve. You a bit mad about your family? Does the idea of a Matriarch scare you, little boy? Do you need to talk about it? Are you projecting your Dad's insecurities onto me? That would be sad.

lmao mitch spending all kinds of cash on these kids when he should b like "not my name, not my kid. enjoi being a ~strong woman~ on ur own u godless whore"

Seems like I hit a nerve. You a bit mad about your family? Does the idea of a Matriarch scare you, little boy? Do you need to talk about it? Are you projecting your Dad's insecurities onto me? That would be sad.

:lol: whatever you say Mitch Grainger

Do you ever think about the bull your wife fucks on the regular? Cause we all know it ain't you.

Back