NICO DON'T YOU EVER TELL ME I DON'T DO SHIT FOR YOU

Right wing isn't an objective classification so it really is meaningless to almost everyone else in the world. How does your right wing compare to the right wing of Poland?

I know you acknowledged it, just reaffirm it myself.

I agree with you. The political landscape and its alliances have been changing for sure. I mean we now have hippies and neo-nazis protesting measures against the coronavirus together in this country. :lol:

That being said what I would like to emphasize regarding the interpretation of right-wing are things like having a government as small as possible, lowering taxes as much as possible, have the market as free as possible. It's funny because this is what we call liberalism in the Netherlands, whereas the USA's "liberals" are the polar opposite of this.

A big difference between our right-wing and the Polish right-wing is first and foremost the conservative aspect to Poland's. They're still very religious and religious organizations still have a lot of power in the country. For example, abortion has recently been made illegal.

So yes there are definitely differences between countries and what left and right means within their political spectrum. Another example would be the issue of gun control in the USA, where this is not a thing at all in European countries. Fun fact: I'm a lefty but I'm not against people having weapons in the USA. It would be weird to suddenly have it in my own country, but for a country where this has been a part of the culture since it ever came in existance i guess they're never going away anyway.

Sehvi just take some coke this weekend and be happy again. You know rinse and repeat, the thing you love doing the most. Kind regards.

Napir went from "yo yo yo we're all family guyse rite guyse" in the cord to being as mad as havax on TW.

A true downfall if i may say so.

Sehvi in a nutshell
19df7503c30c707be12d3a77c3e045ff.jpg

Back