NICO DON'T YOU EVER TELL ME I DON'T DO SHIT FOR YOU

Havax I think it's time for an intervention.

The depression is hurting you so much it pains all of us to see it.

Havax I think it's time for an intervention.

The depression is hurting you so much it pains all of us to see it.

well, you can help with my depression super quickly by killing yourself. stop being selfish and get it done.

i had an upper endoscopy today

apparently there's quite a wound in my stomache

i also have a hiatal hernia

buiz says if i don't quit doing drugs i might die

that's my life basically

Your dems are basically our rightwing parties here in the Netherlands and i'm a lefty so.. probably worse than the average liberal in the USA. I don't mingle in political discussions here because it's kinda pointless for me.

The difference is I'm not a whiny bitch about it tho. I can have a great time with republicans (me and havax are best friends) and other people who differ in views. I just dislike blatant racism.

Your dems are basically our rightwing parties here in the Netherlands and i'm a lefty so.. probably worse than the average liberal in the USA. I don't mingle in political discussions here because it's kinda pointless for me.

The difference is I'm not a whiny bitch about it tho. I can have a great time with republicans (me and havax are best friends) and other people who differ in views. I just dislike blatant racism.

Ok cool

Last query

Marital status? Children?

Not married. No kids.

I don't give Vanster shit about it the same way as certain people are dropping n-bombs in the cord all day. I can't be arsed to engage. Still doesn't mean I condone any of it. ;)

Marriage is an outdated concept imo.

Would love to meet someone nice but don't want kids and have been thinking about getting a vasectomy.

Screenshot_20211127-010424__01.jpg

BECAUSE I MADE IT HAPPEN AFTER IDLING IN THE OFFICIAL TOM MACDONALD DISCORD FOR OVER A MONTH

:sunny:

You and nico should just fuck already

Then murder/suicide

my longest serving irl friend is of the same opinion about marriage and kids, and close to you in age

you guys are wanderers, you're a homeless soul, not that there is anything "wrong" with that choice, because who am I to fuckin judge right

my longest serving irl friend is of the same opinion about marriage and kids, and close to you in age

you guys are wanderers, you're a homeless soul, not that there is anything "wrong" with that choice, because who am I to fuckin judge right

Don't get me wrong i'd love to meet a nice woman and semi-settle. Definitely planning to do this after hopefully all the covid shit kinda settles down. But regarding children: it just doesn't feel right for me. I don't want to put a kid in this fucked up world. Especially the way it's going right now. I'm afraid things will only get worse. Then again.. if i meet someone and i really want to be with her and she wants kids.. quite a chance i'll cave lol.

"semi-settle!!!"

Bro you're a legend now lol ok I like that

I too think things will get worse, but thats how life goes... you fuckin see it coming and you pivot and do your best as a man. The marriage and especially children are the anchor for that point, your home base if you will. The life decisions branch from there.

things are definitely getting worse.

i wonder why that is.

Your dems are basically our rightwing parties here in the Netherlands and i'm a lefty so.. probably worse than the average liberal in the USA.

One thing that has been bothering me is that the Netherlands is partly below sea level. I'm afraid were facing a pretty big crisis if the sea levels keep rising. We already have a massive housing shortage (our market is even as fucked as in the States). So things aren't looking too good. I might even emigrate if I won't be able to find a decent place to live in the next few years. Don't get me wrong we're a very wealthy Western European country, but this thing really sucks atm.

Back