[USA] The Kyle Rittenhouse Trial Has Begun by Reggs - Page 60 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page [USA] The Kyle Rittenhouse Trial Has Begun
Page 60 of 141
SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
1181 - 11-16-2021, 06:50
I am not the one to worry about. I would worry about the people that are already on the fringe. Need I name groups on both the left and right? Are the people in those group what you would call "stable"?

Seems like poking sticks at unstable people is a bad idea and not the way to mitigate the risk they present. But that is just my opinion

Sponsored Links
SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
1182 - 11-16-2021, 06:50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Synth View Post
bidens a ****in fossel, i hate him

you said june 6th was a "win" but im not sure who won besides biden, plz explain

sorry to call him dad it seemed to trigger you
I said win? I said riot.

Synth
VeteranXX
Old
1183 - 11-16-2021, 06:54
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperTrap View Post
I am not the one to worry about. I would worry about the people that are already on the fringe. Need I name groups on both the left and right? Are the people in those group what you would call "stable"?

Seems like poking sticks at unstable people is a bad idea and not the way to mitigate the risk they present. But that is just my opinion
I agree, if nazis and antifa wanna battle till they all die im fine with that

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
1184 - 11-16-2021, 06:58
This will be a war of attrition. Everyone will feel it

HumDumpin
ReeeingRainbowXV
Old
1185 - 11-16-2021, 07:17
lmao ur only war is with realty st

Synth
VeteranXX
Old
1186 - 11-16-2021, 07:32
they can touch camo dicks, but not dock, that would be to homo

Synth
VeteranXX
Old
1187 - 11-16-2021, 07:34
does pulling each other triggers count as 69 in a militia?

Synth
VeteranXX
Old
1188 - 11-16-2021, 07:34
t

ArakAtak
VeteranXX
Old
1189 - 11-16-2021, 07:47
don't fondle my grenades bro

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
1190 - 11-16-2021, 07:47
^ This is what they think about. That explains why they can't hold a conversation that requires them to defend their bull****

Vir
VeteranXV
Old
1191 - 11-16-2021, 07:48
surely the jury will reach a decision today.

ArakAtak
VeteranXX
Old
1192 - 11-16-2021, 08:45
Slide into my tacticool sheath, it's teflon lined for ease of insertion

MasterGnr
VeteranXX
Old
1193 - 11-16-2021, 08:46
Quote:
i guess maybe next time they should riot when he has to go to class and finish homework
or option two...don't riot.

oh...nevermind...its the left. they are allowed to break the law.

Edofnor
VeteranXX
Old
1194 - 11-16-2021, 08:58
Quote:
t
all that ****posting and tbh this is the most salient point u halve maid

clu
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
1195 - 11-16-2021, 09:03
just finished the closings from yesterday but only watched ~half of the prosecution. damn rittenhouse handled himself pretty well, as far as not shooting everybody is concerned. seems about as iron clad as chauvin so i'm not holding my breathe

MasterGnr
VeteranXX
Old
1196 - 11-16-2021, 09:09
Quote:
Originally Posted by clu View Post
just finished the closings from yesterday but only watched ~half of the prosecution
probably just like the jury

spockhammer
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
1197 - 11-16-2021, 09:12
Uploaded November 14: Sam Goldman and Coco Das discuss the Kyle Rittenhouse trial in the proper context of the fascist movement he is a part of. Recommended reading: Coco’s recent article The Rittenhouse Trial and Two Sides in Contention: A Beautiful Rising or Rising Fascism and Reflections on Kenosha by Paul Street.

Coco Das:
ll three of these cases really are about the violent reassertion of white supremacy; the domination of white people over all others. You have this deputizing of violent enforcement. There's a direct line from the Confederacy to the fascists of today. Kyle Rittenhouse is part of that continuum. It's actually absurd that he should be able to claim self-defense. He went into this situation holding an AR-15.

Sam Goldman:
We’re continuing to pay special attention to the three trials with tremendous stakes:

In Charlottesville, Virginia: The federal civil trial of 24 white supremacist groups and individuals who came to Charlottesville in August 2017 and unleashed fascist violence that led to the murder of Heather Heyer.

In Brunswick, Georgia: the case against Gregory McMichael, Travis McMichael, and William Bryan who are on trial for hunting down and murdering Ahmaud Arbery, an unarmed 25-year-old Black man who was out on a jog.

And in Wisoconsin: The criminal murder trial for Kyle Rittenhouse who traveled with an AR-15 to a Black Lives Matter protest in Kenosha where he shot and killed two protesters and wounded another.

All three concentrate the fascist mobs and threats of violence that are being unleashed to build the fascist movement and consolidate power & it reflects the ways in which there is an assault on the rule of law in this country and the most vicious overt white supremacy that threads it all together.

Sam interviews Vara Ramakrishnan with Strike for Choice on their plans to take action on Dec 1 and how you can join. Dec 1 is the day the Supreme Court will hear Dobbs vs Whole Womens Health, the case which poses an imminent threat to abortion rights and the possible wholesale gutting of Roe v Wade. You can take action wherever you are to refuse to go along with the evisceration of this essential right with the hashtag #StrikeForChoice. Find out more at Home
The Refuse Fascism podcast, featuring commentary on the latest events and interviews with scholars and activists from many different perspectives, is an essential tool for understanding and uniting to stop an American fascist movement that imperils all of humanity.

SkittleBrew
VeteranXV
Old
1198 - 11-16-2021, 09:16
Quote:
just finished the closings from yesterday but only watched ~half of the prosecution. damn rittenhouse handled himself pretty well, as far as not shooting everybody is concerned. seems about as iron clad as chauvin so i'm not holding my breathe
I don't think nearly the same amount of jury intimidation is present in the Rittenhouse trial as there was in the Chauvin trial. I mean, the Chauvin jury were literally afraid for their lives. And they had a BLM operative on their jury.

clu
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
1199 - 11-16-2021, 09:16
stop the ride i want to get off.

watching that plump blonde stenographer lady scowl at the defense dude from yesterday as he wrapped up, set me off a little bit. i do not believe they are serious it really does not compute. i try to be fair and blah blah blah etc etc but ****in' A this is all just trolling right? oh yes ofc i forgot

edit- i mean don't really stop it i guess but augh heehahah

Last edited by clu; 11-16-2021 at 09:18..
Pagy
VeteranXX
Old
1200 - 11-16-2021, 09:17
Quote:
I would have pressed a lot of that. Looking at his decisions…and what he decided NOT to do. And what would YOU have done?

i felt his decisions not to shoot people proved his state of mind, none more clear than biceps where after killing two and running for his life from a violent mob…still holds his fire until the glock is pointed at his head and still only shoots once.

Page 60 of 141

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page [USA] The Kyle Rittenhouse Trial Has Begun

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
animo is a fucking idiot , flash is retarded , hellsfury internet larp lawyer , saint kyle