[USA] The Kyle Rittenhouse Trial Has Begun

They should have played the entire video, in real time, without interruption or slow-mo. Show how long this entire event actually took and how long Kyle had to make decisions.

I struggle with this. The actions of that night happened so quickly, yet lawyers are allowed to spend days going freeze frame to freeze frame to completely break down what the correct course of action supposedly is. It's an impossible standard that no human can be held to.

Fatty sure has an interesting interpretation of kyles shooting of the child rapist……….playing it out as some sort of deep thought process when 4 shots were fired……………in less than a second.

:lol:

You're chased by someone unarmed and smaller then you, and what is the first thing you do?

(ah... run away?)

You shoot him 4 times

(No... he clearly tried running away first)

:lol:

You should only shoot someone once and then wait one minute to see if you end up dead or require more shots.

Full disclosure, I'm probably 80lb overweight, but if I was 150lb overweight/fully balding/in a job that required public display, I would be on a hardcore ironman level diet...

Is he trying to argue that Kyle is a coward because he brought a gun to a fist riot?

Sounds like Kyle was smart enough to arrive to a riot armed with more than fists.

I struggle with this. The actions of that night happened so quickly, yet lawyers are allowed to spend days going freeze frame to freeze frame to completely break down what the correct course of action supposedly is. It's an impossible standard that no human can be held to.

It's still a net benefit to have so much footage these days. The manipulated footage is a big issue that needs be nipped in the bud though.

Well he wasn't being chased by John Wick so he wasn't in danger
i enjoyed his “why didnt biceps shoot kyle while running at 20yds” comments the other day

tell me youve never fired a pistol without telling me youve never fired a pistol

At this point the prosecution is weighing their case on the Judge vs the Barr(politics) as to who will smash them after the case is over since the prosecution is obviously playing their case to the TV cameras...

Last edited:
Back