[USA] The Kyle Rittenhouse Trial Has Begun by Reggs - Page 17 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page [USA] The Kyle Rittenhouse Trial Has Begun
Page 17 of 141
Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
321 - 11-08-2021, 21:29
Bicep boy
"I thought I was going to die"

Yep. That's what usually happens when you head toward someone in defense mode while carrying a pistol.

Last edited by Brasstax; 11-09-2021 at 04:11..
Sponsored Links
Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
322 - 11-08-2021, 21:32
Quote:
Originally Posted by easilyodd View Post
George Lucas is obviously to blame. He changed a critical bit of self defense education by changing Star Wars. I only say this because this guy looks like he got most of his weapon education from Star Wars films.

Greedo pulled a gun on Han Solo in the original Star Wars and Han Solo shot him. Simple self defense. The movie was changed a couple of time because Lucas wanted to rewrite the history of Han shooting first.

Mike Rowe has a great episode on his The Way I Heard It Podcast about rewritten history ****ing people up.

"The future is certain, it's the past that we need to rewrite."
Han shot first by Brasstax - TribalWar Forums

Atreides
VeteranXV
Old
323 - 11-08-2021, 21:49
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brasstax View Post
Bicep boy
"I though I was going to die"

Yep. That's what usually happens when you head toward someone in defense mode while carrying a pistol.
Yeah the defense dropped the ball on that cross examination.

I would have asked him if the role was reversed, would he not also fear for his life?

"You said you thought you were going to die...

I want you to imagine you're the defendant, Kyle Rittenhouse. There's a mob chasing after you. Someone knocks you to the ground. The next thing you know you get kicked in the head and then struck in the head by a skateboard and a few seconds later, there's a person approaching and is only 5 feet away and they have a gun in their hand - would you think you were about to die?"

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
324 - 11-08-2021, 22:00
Brains do funny things under stress. It makes it even more amazing that Kyle didn't shoot innocent people. Well, it remains to be seen what the court says but the only one I had a question about was the first guy anyway.

I still have to look at that one a bit closer.

I thought it was amazing how many people were back on that side street though. On the IR you can see a ton of people. I wondered why he turned around. I can see why now. He was trapped and in his mind, they were all part of the mob.

I am sure the kid thought his life was in danger, though. No doubt in my mind about that.

Zanthious
Tribalwar Admin
Old
325 - 11-08-2021, 22:08
i dunno b icept boy saying he didnt shoot until he aimed at kyle basically just sealed that kyle was defending himself

amRam
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
326 - 11-08-2021, 22:38
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atreides View Post

I would have asked him if the role was reversed, would he not also fear for his life?

I want you to imagine you're the defendant, Kyle Rittenhouse. There's a mob chasing after you. Someone knocks you to the ground. The next thing you know you get kicked in the head and then struck in the head by a skateboard and a few seconds later, there's a person approaching and is only 5 feet away and they have a gun in their hand - would you think you were about to die?"
Yes the defense should definitely give the prosecution's witness a whole bunch of opportunity to opine on his ideas about self defense etc. Solid idea.

Gandalf
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
327 - 11-08-2021, 23:08
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atreides View Post

You never, ever, ask a witness to put himself in the defendant’s shoes.

All he would say is no.

Hellsfury
VeteranXX
Old
328 - 11-08-2021, 23:34
The defense did get him to admit that the gun he was pointing at Kyle was illegal and any authority to carry it had expired.

uno
VeteranXX
Old
329 - 11-08-2021, 23:35
Matlock experts in the house

Edofnor
VeteranXX
Old
330 - 11-09-2021, 00:47
matlock rules

Gandalf
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
331 - 11-09-2021, 00:50
At this point you would start to wonder, does the prosecution still think they ever had a case? If ever?

I mean, wtf, it***8217;s so obvious Kyle is innocent, how can someone continue with a straight face with the evidence presented so far?

Hellsfury
VeteranXX
Old
332 - 11-09-2021, 01:02
I don't know...

... maybe it might have something to do with the fact that the DA and lead detective both have the same last name as the Mayor... the Mayor who let his town become overrun with violence and set on fire.

clu
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
333 - 11-09-2021, 03:33
Who do I suck to vote for this time

HardDrive
VeteranXX
Old
334 - 11-09-2021, 05:11
I think he stands a decent chance of acquittal but driving somewhere else to defend other people's **** and shooting 3 people sure is dumb. If he's found guilty it sure as **** wasn't worth it

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
335 - 11-09-2021, 05:14
I think that's a symptom of not having a dad around. I think his mom and dad are divorced. A stronger more present father's influence might have made a difference. Who knows.

Quote:
Mike was a machine operator who struggled with alcohol and drugs and unemployment and was accused of domestic battery against Wendy, but he denied the charges, which were later dismissed, according to The New Yorker, which said Wendy and her kids lived in a homeless shelter for a time.

According to The New Yorker, Mike is now sober and wants to be more connected to his family, but Wendy continued to struggle financially, even being evicted. She is dyslexic and has had health issues, The New Yorker reported, so Kyle, as a teen, worked jobs to help support the family.

Last edited by Brasstax; 11-09-2021 at 05:24..
Atreides
VeteranXV
Old
336 - 11-09-2021, 08:35
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
You never, ever, ask a witness to put himself in the defendant***8217;s shoes.

All he would say is no.
And you point out to the jury the contradiction in his statement.

- A man pointing a gun at you is enough to make you fear for your life, but being assulted by multiple people AND having a person pointing a gun at you wouldn't make you afraid? Ok, thanks.

He can deny it all he wants but the jury isn't retarded.

edit: bicep boy also said he wasn't chasing after the defendant... doesn't mean anyone believes anything coming out of this idiot's head

bowl of blood
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
337 - 11-09-2021, 09:01
remember that movie bicentennial boy

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
338 - 11-09-2021, 09:30
The jurors have to be asking why this is even a trial. Judge needs to take over and drop the case

Edofnor
VeteranXX
Old
339 - 11-09-2021, 09:32
it's always nice 2 see lawyers' careers going down in flames

~when the lawyers get lawyered~

Pagy
VeteranXX
Old
340 - 11-09-2021, 10:13
Quote:
Originally Posted by HardDrive View Post
I think he stands a decent chance of acquittal but driving somewhere else to defend other people's **** and shooting 3 people sure is dumb. If he's found guilty it sure as **** wasn't worth it
it was 30min away from where he lived. it was where he worked.

was it naive of him to play punisher in the streets? yeah he's a kid.

it doesn't make me upset that kyle had to kill a couple degenerates however. what is upsetting, is that the police did nothing to defend communities as they burned. politicians did nothing as communities burned. and it forces people like kyle, to have to make decisions about whether or not they need an ar15 to safely go to work.

furthermore leftwing corporate media is covering this case, making things up in an effort to cause more violence. but whatever, no one seems to care.

Last edited by Pagy; 11-09-2021 at 10:22..
Page 17 of 141

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page [USA] The Kyle Rittenhouse Trial Has Begun

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
animo is a fucking idiot , flash is retarded , hellsfury internet larp lawyer , saint kyle