In the new CoD: Vanguard game, a black barks orders at you calling you "white boy"

Wat? I haven't played a cod since the original black ops. Not even sure what that has to do with anything

can't say Im overly concerned about a black dude and a woman being the cover characters of a video game.. I mean, are you playing CoD because you want a ww2 education or because you just wanna fry some braincells playing a stupid fuckin video game???

Im sure 2 camps are at play. The obvious racist/misogynists types who just hate naggers and wimmin, and then people like me who are annoyed about the forceful wokeness and obvious political activism behind these efforts. Okay lady, we get it, the world is a terrible racist patriarchy and you're totally gonna fix it through your shit ass video game. You're so powerful and independent.

You know that feeling you get when they bring in a chick to throw the first pitch at a pro baseball game? And everyone claps to be polite but it's awkward and you can't wait for the real game to start? Yeah.

You know that feeling you get when they bring in a chick to throw the first pitch at a pro baseball game? And everyone claps to be polite but it's awkward and you can't wait for the real game to start? Yeah.

I feel that way about anyone they bring out for the 'first pitch'

it reeks of hypocrisy.. kind of like the rich white hollywood elitist types who champion all sorts of causes for the disenfranchised, from behind their gated private estates

Hey CoD SJW lady, you're just a cog in the marketing machine sucking the souls and productivity out of society for your profit. There is no morally virtuous position for you to take.

Sam-Maggs.jpg

rsz_bugsmuscle_1179.png

Here is a screen shot of the game:

cYYJqRW.jpg

Here is the main writer of the game. There is also a strong female character in your squad for some of the game running around killing everyone. They could have chosen anyone for a WWII, but they chose this person:

Sam-Maggs.jpg

Do not buy CoD: Vanguard.

They should've just added a strong female character in the form of ur sister wife that follows u till she meets a stronger, blacker, more jewish male.

they should have made the main character female and gimped it w/ 50% hp and str and +500% fear/panic mode

I've never bought or played a Call of Duty game and wasn't planning to change that, but thanks for the heads up anyway. All these companies pushing a woke "diversity" agenda in games deserve to fail.

idk y this bugs ppl

srsly white boy is a slightly higher social rank than black man

the term white boy implies the capacity 2 learn, 2b responsible, 2 control 1s violent outbursts, 2 avoid diabetic comas, 2 become gr8

Poor Mike. He should go focus on something that doesn't involve being on a camera or microphone. Also, anyone deciding to rehash a rehash might want to take a look at their own life.

Back