[CCP] Styx Vs. Nick Fuentes debate on China

Reggs

Veteran XX
Starting soon live!

#Killstream: Styx vs Fuentes - The China Question

Screenshot_20190828-094343.jpg

The subject is China. Nick Fuentes is a paleoconservative, which is to say a conservative that's against the military industrial complex, not too hawkish on war, wants America to have a Christian identity and preserve a white majority. Completely anti-Israel, which is why other right wingers hate them. He likes Trump but is much more right wing. Paleoconservatism died down in popularity in the 90s, but is becoming popular again. The most famous paleoconservative has been Pat Buchanan. When he announced his presidential run jews rushed the stage calling him an anti-semite(true). Yamakas on the backs of their head. Pat pushed the jews off the stage! He didnt wait for his security to get the jews first. I admire him a lot and read his book "Death of the West" and suggest you do to.

MV5BNjZmZjVhMDgtZmQzNi00ZjQ2LWEyODctOWUwYTA1NGYzMzExXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMDY3OTcyOQ@@._V1_.jpg

Styx is an odd ball. Not really right wing. Very easy to make fun of, let's be honest. His takes on things tend to be pretty accurate and well thought out. I tend to agree with him very often when he predicts what will happen and he has a good track record. He sides with the right more because of libertarian fuck the establishment don't tell me what to do type stuff. He's very intelligent, as is Nick, but Styx is more so. That said, I do not know his politics on China. He's worth following and puts out more videos on BitChute than YouTube.

Last edited:
I think I can find something better to do than listen to influencers bitch about something they know little to zero about.

this 1s above my pay grade but im glad u gave both a fair shot and resisted the urge to make fun. just imo but i think mom would be proud

Back