No Laurie For Me (NLFM) by NoGodForMe - Page 30 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page No Laurie For Me (NLFM)
Page 30 of 117
Skipperlipicus
VeteranXX
Old
581 - 11-02-2021, 08:42
reggs how long have you been single for?

Sponsored Links
lemon
Sour++
Contributor
Old
582 - 11-02-2021, 09:49
gilligan is looking for a date

Skipperlipicus
VeteranXX
Old
583 - 11-02-2021, 09:50
lemon with more homoerotic fan fic projection

nah i'm just pointing out that reggs has likely been single since the day he ****ed his kid sister because no one in their right mind would date him. he doesn't need youtube gurus to teach him how to MGTOW he's committed to that life already.

Last edited by Skipperlipicus; 11-02-2021 at 09:53..
lemon
Sour++
Contributor
Old
584 - 11-02-2021, 09:51
more?

post the others

NoGodForMe
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
585 - 11-02-2021, 09:53
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reggs View Post
That's because sexual selection is dictated by nature and not fairness. Women of all cultures in all societies have this same preference.

Women can be more choosy because a population only needs a small number of men to populate, the best men! Women are only attracted to 15% of men, while men are attracted to 50% of women.

Nature dictates that when it comes to dating, men are just by default expendable and overall.

The only ladder leading out of the MGTOW pit of never ending bitterness and despair is to turn into one of the more desirable men. No one in MGTOW is a desirable man. Deep down they know it but don't want to improve.

Think of it this way. The more women want you, the less you ever encounter problems MGTOW *****es about.
Exactly. That's why I'm posting videos in this thread. If I knew all this 40 years ago, things would have been much different. MGTOW videos are frowned upon because they tell the bitter truth about the marriage industry. It's the same for the bad side of the church and religion, it's hidden, not supposed to talk about it.

If I had known all this, I would have dated more until I found someone good. My dad even told me this after I was already with Laurie. He knew she was trailer trash, but didn't tell me in time. I would have been like Hugh Heffner with 2 chicks in the house, 3 temperpedic beds in my bedroom. Each chick would have their own bedroom to hang out. It would be like the college apartments where 4 people have their own bedroom with a bathroom, and everyone shares a common area. But the chicks want the marriage model, yet they have multiple people they date which they call friends. I didn't have "the look" to pull this off dating multiple chicks at the same time, but things would have been much different.

At the age of 57 I've found someone who thinks like me. Not a single argument, spend a lot of time together. Meanwhile, Laurie broke up with her BF and they had plans to get married. Now she's going to move out of my fathers house because she claims it's too much work taking care of my dad and she wants to spread her wings at the age of 52. We have a new live in scheduled to start at the beginning of the year. That's good because I'll be able to visit my dad more.

Any younger guys reading this thread can watch the YT videos, show them to their GFs, and say don't be crazy like them. That's what my current GF says when I show her those videos, that those people are not us.

Last edited by NoGodForMe; 11-02-2021 at 10:09..
KittyCat
VeteranXX
Old
586 - 11-02-2021, 10:32
Quote:
Originally Posted by lemontw View Post
gilligan is looking for a date
hes back he was lost without skipper

everything's gonna b ok bud

Falhawk
VeteranXX
Old
587 - 11-02-2021, 10:32
It is important the remember you're still in the honeymoon phase of your relationship...

I'm sure there's a mgotowwkr video about that

Reggs
VeteranXX
Old
588 - 11-02-2021, 13:48
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoGodForMe View Post
Exactly. That's why I'm posting videos in this thread. If I knew all this 40 years ago, things would have been much different. MGTOW videos are frowned upon because they tell the bitter truth about the marriage industry. It's the same for the bad side of the church and religion, it's hidden, not supposed to talk about it.
It is entirely possible to warn young men about woman problems associated with dating and marriage without getting into MGTOW.

MGTOW is not even about warning men to avoid problems with a woman. It's warning men from even being in relationships with women. Instead of telling young men to avoid women, young men should be taught about what qualities to seek out in a woman to foster healthy marriages and what clear red flags are. This would be a MUCH better way to go about it.

Also, culture is overwhelmingly anti-marriage these days. If anything there is a marriage deficit. MGTOW is adding to that. It's not good to show women MGTOW videos because all the men in those videos are undesirable, so why on earth would you show a woman that saying it's something you learn from? Imagine going on a date with a woman and she showed you a video of the most ugly, angry, bitter feminist who just started *****ing about man problems, and that's who your date looks up to.

Last edited by Reggs; 11-02-2021 at 13:50..
spockhammer
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
589 - 11-02-2021, 13:51
i wouldnt ditch laurie am i crazy probably but i just wouldnt ditch her much like i can't ditch k8er

Skipperlipicus
VeteranXX
Old
590 - 11-02-2021, 14:35
Reggs do you impress your dates with timcasts and mark dice videos or do you lead off with holohoax truther youtubes?

NoGodForMe
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
591 - 11-02-2021, 16:19
I haven't been showing her Sandman's videos (MGTOW), but the others like the one above and I say it's funny.

I agree men need to know the red flags of the crazies and what women are looking for.

They ride the CC (Cock Carousel) when younger because they have the looks. But the wall is waiting around the corner and these women hit it without finding a "good" man. Why? Because they're always looking for someone better which is called Hypergamy. It's impossible for one man to make them happy. In many of the YT videos, I type that these women need 3 men to take care of everything they need (house, car, kids, pets, dates, vacations). Hugh Hefner did it for the women. Except these women don't have a mansion and tons of money to pay 3 men to be their slaves. The music and movie stars can do it, but it's always 1 man for the woman. Why? It's stupid and doesn't work. The biological programming is to be with many people, but the marriage model has it as 1. Think of high profile chicks like J Lo, Kim Kardashian, Jennifer Anniston, and Madonna. They've always been with one guy at a time, when they can say screw it and be with 3 without being married. It's always one guy, serious, gotta have that fairy tale wedding like the movies.

The only problem with the constant dating model is catching Covid or diseases if the people are sleeping around. The term for being with 1 person without being married is Exclusive.

Funny video of the day. This is what Laurie was saying to me a year ago, and I said No Thanks. She wanted me to win her back.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVxQG2zW8Og

Last edited by NoGodForMe; 11-02-2021 at 17:06..
Falhawk
VeteranXX
Old
592 - 11-02-2021, 17:59
Not for nothing, but if you need youtube videos with a stupid acronym to learn about life...

Reggs
VeteranXX
Old
593 - 11-03-2021, 07:22
Quote:
They ride the CC (Cock Carousel) when younger because they have the looks. But the wall is waiting around the corner and these women hit it without finding a "good" man. Why? Because they're always looking for someone better which is called Hypergamy. It's impossible for one man to make them happy. In many of the YT videos, I type that these women need 3 men to take care of everything they need (house, car, kids, pets, dates, vacations). Hugh Hefner did it for the women. Except these women don't have a mansion and tons of money to pay 3 men to be their slaves. The music and movie stars can do it, but it's always 1 man for the woman. Why? It's stupid and doesn't work. The biological programming is to be with many people, but the marriage model has it as 1. Think of high profile chicks like J Lo, Kim Kardashian, Jennifer Anniston, and Madonna. They've always been with one guy at a time, when they can say screw it and be with 3 without being married. It's always one guy, serious, gotta have that fairy tale wedding like the movies.
And some women just want a stable monogamous relationship, find it, and happily keep it. What should a man do to be the man those women want? Should be listen to MGTOW videos?

Most men tend to think about the kind of women they want more often than the kind of women they don't want. You only think of women you don't want. The other kind of women is like something that does not exist in your mind.

If you had a son, I wonder how you'd feel if he got married at all.

Dr Dance
VeteranX
Old
594 - 11-03-2021, 08:45

NoGodForMe
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
595 - 11-03-2021, 10:41
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reggs View Post
And some women just want a stable monogamous relationship, find it, and happily keep it. What should a man do to be the man those women want? Should be listen to MGTOW videos?

Most men tend to think about the kind of women they want more often than the kind of women they don't want. You only think of women you don't want. The other kind of women is like something that does not exist in your mind.

If you had a son, I wonder how you'd feel if he got married at all.
The son would have made it through HS and College because I knew about getting straight A's. I didn't have more than one kid because I didn't want fighting between the kids. My brother was 4 years older and mean to me like a bully. He did alcohol, drugs, DUIs, was the "bad kid." Died at a young age due to the toll on his body.

The problem in today's world is the "Happy Wife, Happy Life" saying. It's really saying that men need to be slaves to the women, when in fact it's the complete opposite. Laurie said that to me all the time. Happy Wife, Happy Life, God Speaks Through Me, Do What I Say. Will Smith worshiped Jada Pinkett Smith and she left him. There's a ton a videos by KC talking about women pulling back when guys do nice things for them. Yet the marriage model and that saying tell men to do anything the woman wants. I did everything Laurie asked and she still had a long demand list, wanted me to the a Christian Wacko and the pastor of a church. No matter what I did it wasn't enough, so I said NO.

Now I'm getting the answers and sharing them with everyone by posting the videos in this thread. Then people come back and say I should have already known those things. NO, it was never talked about in the open until recently. And now Google is trying to do away with MGTOW to keep the marriage institution going.

The whole concept of dating needs to be based on biological functions and how women treat men, because in the past men were labeled as "pigs" when in fact, 80% of women initiate divorce, the programming in the Matrix is flawed for men. I was one of the lower 50% who didn't have women chasing after me. Yet everyone women wants a guy who is 6 feet tall, makes a ton of money, and will be a slave. Yes, I get it, there are some women who work, cook, clean the house, do chores, and are nice to the man. I'm with one right now, she appreciates everything I do and thanks me over and over.

Last edited by NoGodForMe; 11-03-2021 at 10:46..
Falhawk
VeteranXX
Old
596 - 11-03-2021, 11:14
Dude, we were all on your side at the start of the thread; truly happy for you. Now you're going back to posting all of the **** that everyone made fun of you for years and years (the open secret).

Reggs
VeteranXX
Old
597 - 11-03-2021, 12:27
Quote:
The son would have made it through HS and College because I knew about getting straight A's. I didn't have more than one kid because I didn't want fighting between the kids. My brother was 4 years older and mean to me like a bully. He did alcohol, drugs, DUIs, was the "bad kid." Died at a young age due to the toll on his body.

The problem in today's world is the "Happy Wife, Happy Life" saying. It's really saying that men need to be slaves to the women, when in fact it's the complete opposite. Laurie said that to me all the time. Happy Wife, Happy Life, God Speaks Through Me, Do What I Say. Will Smith worshiped Jada Pinkett Smith and she left him. There's a ton a videos by KC talking about women pulling back when guys do nice things for them. Yet the marriage model and that saying tell men to do anything the woman wants. I did everything Laurie asked and she still had a long demand list, wanted me to the a Christian Wacko and the pastor of a church. No matter what I did it wasn't enough, so I said NO.

Now I'm getting the answers and sharing them with everyone by posting the videos in this thread. Then people come back and say I should have already known those things. NO, it was never talked about in the open until recently. And now Google is trying to do away with MGTOW to keep the marriage institution going.

The whole concept of dating needs to be based on biological functions and how women treat men, because in the past men were labeled as "pigs" when in fact, 80% of women initiate divorce, the programming in the Matrix is flawed for men. I was one of the lower 50% who didn't have women chasing after me. Yet everyone women wants a guy who is 6 feet tall, makes a ton of money, and will be a slave. Yes, I get it, there are some women who work, cook, clean the house, do chores, and are nice to the man. I'm with one right now, she appreciates everything I do and thanks me over and over.
You never really said if you'd be happy if a son got married at all. If you had a son and he married, would that be good? If be brought home a right girl who marked off all the check boxes, would you want him to get married?

Laurie is an unusually bad woman, and most women are not like her. Same pattern with this response, the only acknowledgment that good women exist is simply saying yes they exist. Nothing how HOW TO GET THEM. That's what young men need to learn a lot more than avoiding women all together. What would you tell a young man in his early 20s about getting that woman? Try to answer with no physical descriptions.

The thing about Laurie is that she sounds so bad its to the point where there had to be massive red flags to even dating her. It sounds as if she has never been happy. If you talk with a woman for 10-15 mins in casual conversation you can get a pretty good impression if she the type who is unhappy all the time. And if you don't know then, you will in the next few months.

Bad woman are very easy to avoid in most aspects of life.

Falhawk
VeteranXX
Old
598 - 11-03-2021, 12:30
How is it that reggs makes sense in this thread but in all other threads he's like double digit iq?

spockhammer
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
599 - 11-03-2021, 13:11
if laurie is hot y not just join her evangelical group for a bit and bring her back to reality?

i never get this irreconcilable differences **** but i guess you have to go through it?

usually what happens with me is bad breakup and then a few years go by and suddenly theyre my friend again and are settled down, this has happened in all but one exception

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
600 - 11-03-2021, 13:55
Can we ban Skip again?

Page 30 of 117

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page No Laurie For Me (NLFM)

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
#teamlaurie , a part of me is gone , love letters to my dead wife , nlfm