[COOKING] What do you use as far as Oil/Fat/Butter?

i buy a nice hokkaido butter for cooking meat and fish but everything else i usually hit w evoo

occasionally ill save the bacon grease and use that to cook veggies but its pretty goddamn rich so gotta use that sparingly

i only use butter, wife uses avocado oil too. if you do avocado oil make sure it's marianne's or that other costco brand. i read an article a while back saying that most avocodo oil brands are fucky and contain soy or are rotten before you buy

They do a lot of that with olive oil too. Multiple locations the olives are sourced from, and an old harvest date. I think with olive oil both of those have to be printed on the label. I'm going to check avocado oil next time.

In retrospect, all these other oils, including seed oils, have just been an unhealthy fad. None of these new "healthy alternatives" that hit the market end up being healthy at all, be it oils, sweeteners ect.

Home made popcorn is great with avocado oil or ghee. People cook it with butter, but you really shouldn't.

u gotta find a rich white ppl strip mall and get that pure greek oil from the specialty olive oil shop bruh

u gotta find a rich white ppl strip mall and get that pure greek oil from the specialty olive oil shop bruh

This is honestly true.

I'm no all-clad fanboy, but I got this ladle today and it's great. I looked at a bunch because I wanted a ladle that would last my whole life. It's 1 solid smooth piece and the metal is pretty thick.

8DZu793.jpgp

its kinda sad how you dorks continue to try to rile reggs up with ur unfunny repetitive remarks and he obviously has either ignored you or doesn't give a fuck.

probably just jealous fat losers

This is honestly true.

I'm no all-clad fanboy, but I got this ladle today and it's great. I looked at a bunch because I wanted a ladle that would last my whole life. It's 1 solid smooth piece and the metal is pretty thick.

8DZu793.jpgp

That will come in handy bailing out the flooded basement or beating down the chupacabra in the attic.

its kinda sad how you dorks continue to try to rile reggs up with ur unfunny repetitive remarks and he obviously has either ignored you or doesn't give a fuck.

Reggs responded to my thread in the recent past indicating I wasn't on pignore.

I find it kinda sad how you simp for a sister wifey using the word jealous lmfao.

its kinda sad that ur 2 embarrassed 2 post honestly on ur havax acct

Back