Donald Trump's new social media company

I'm using a Macbook, so F5 doesn't do that. There's probably a different key or key combination that does the same thing but I haven't worked out what it is yet. When I do you can be sure I'll check in to ensure you're still a bonk-eyed half educated hick.

Oh noes, Havax is getting all butthurt because people are ripping his orange superhero :rofl:

You signed up yet ?

Sure thing Odious. I'm laughing my ass off right now. I'm the absolute opposite of angry you simpleton.

Havax, on the other hand, who as I recall was telling everyone how his sig triggers me, has gone to bed absolutely raging, poor guy doesn't even see the potkettleism of it all :rofl:

Sure thing Odious. I'm laughing my ass off right now. I'm the absolute opposite of angry you simpleton.

Havax, on the other hand, who as I recall was telling everyone how his sig triggers me, has gone to bed absolutely raging, poor guy doesn't even see the potkettleism of it all :rofl:

:lol:

It's very late dood. Can't sleep worrying whether you'll be able to get in early enough to get a really cool @ on "TRUTH social"?

Ancient Chinese proverb - "If you've got a metric fuckton of money grifted from simpletons, might as well spunk it up the wall on something that's 100% guaranteed to fail" :lol:

That's all you've got. Truly pathetic. This is beyond hilarious. Satire writers around the world thanking the comedy gods for the gift of Trump.

Why are they so scared of the orange buffoon that people feel the need to hack and shut down his site?

Are they anti free speech?
No - not the tolerant left, couldn't be. Maybe he didn't list his pronouns so they cancelled him

Someone was able to get into this platform and register the @donaldtrump address. Having a lot of lulz whilst demonstrating what an absolute clusterfuck everything associated with Trump is, does not mean they're scared of him. Only thing to be scared of is the sheer volume of tragically simple people there are in middle America.

It shows the amount of tech required to launch a new platform. Similar thing happened with YouTube. Other versions of YT are out there but it's not the same. People were on Bitchute but the content and features are not there, and no one is hacking them. It would be nice if there was a right wing platform for YT and FB, but the overlords are stopping it.

Last edited:

u mad bro

Back