Mods have thrown in the towel, dumb cunts are running riot...

The crux is wondering if you would get banned for the same behavior.
Only one way for a person to find out, amirite?

Is it time to throw another hissyfit tantrum and quit tw for the tenth time

Then crawl back days later when you realize you have no friends or family that want to have anything to do with you?

Sudan-Teddy-Bear--34481.jpg

What is Mitch bitching about now?

This is what I am talking about. This is exactly what we need when an uppity Brit starts throwing around shit. We need some good old fashioned German Discipline. The Germans kicked the Brits asses in WWII. Well, until the Americans saved them. It was going to be lights out pretty soon. Now, the British men walk around like they run the world. Time and time again they have been sent packing. I mean, what do you expect from men that like to wear wigs and shit. OK OK. So, there has been some girly shit on the German side as well. We will forget about the 18th century. Besides all that...

Nash: Lay down the law with Midge. He is out of control. Hysterical even. He is now on a terrorist list because of his recent terrorist activities in Africa. Now, he is spreading discontent here on TW. It is fucking lawless around here. Fine. But - it should be lawless like a Pirate Ship. Not like a Gay Cruise on a Gay Boat run by a Gay crew and owned by a Gay Couple who don't even have a Gay Parrot.

ffs

I really can't imagine what level of loserdom you have to hit to spend 2 weeks in Las Vegas.

Back