Where is your line?

Flash

Veteran XX
At what point would you just outright resist the government? Which issue would put you over the tipping point?

Gun confiscation? Social credit score? Wealth tax? Affirmative action? Something else?

Which issue do you think would cause most people to resist?

maxresdefault.jpg

It's been awhile since you guys had a win

not sure, I would have said vaccine mandates, and yet here we are

I have just heard that my workplace (or the complex that houses my office) is mandating vaxx by November, the hilarious thing is a large proportion are Asian and have had the sinovax, which is not recognized as an official vaxx, so they wont be able to return anyway :rofl:

I'm considering making a stand on that one, even though I'm fully vaxxed. I'm not showing some neo-nazi fascist cunt my papers to prove it just so I can work - I'm not in health care.

also - pretty soon my line will be in the water

I'm going trout fishing this afternoon :sunny:

#blessed
#bestlife
#metoo

I don't have a line. It would take a lot for me to go off.

Returning fire however is pretty much instantaneous

The cool thing about America - when the elections are not rigged - is that we all get the opportunity to resist with every election.

I've been anti-gubiment my whole life.
what do you mean by resisting here?

I'd prolly be cucked quite easily, but in my mind I'd keep resisting :D

So far I've voted once in elections and never since, so the plan is to get constitutional legitimacy out of finnish elected representatives. (our voting percentage is somewhere around 65%, if it drops below 50% it's unconstitutional and the representatives won't have a democratic mandate).

Yea, in reality I am a bitch who pays his taxes on time :/

Back