[Official] UK easing all ****en restrictions amid covid (STAY TUNED) by AnubiS - Page 4 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page [Official] UK easing all ****en restrictions amid covid (STAY TUNED)
Page 4 of 6
[MD5]Hash
VeteranXV
Old
61 - 07-23-2021, 23:03
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArakAtak View Post
I caught chicken pox as an adult (~35) is was an absolute ****er of a thing, I wasn't even aware there was a vaccine for it. Childhood diseases are not something you really consider in the normal course of life as an adult.

I had it so bad, the pain in my head made me think I was going to cark it, I went to hospital at one stage, I think it actually gave me brain damage.

definitely worse than corona, the scars are on the outside
When I was a kid everyone got or was gonna get chicken pox. It wasn't a matter of if, only of when. And if one kid in your class got it you knew all the kids that hadn't already had it were gonna get it.

You got red bumps all over that itched like a mother****er, yes, even on your pecker, and you fought like hell trying not to itch it, bathed yourself in calamine lotion to sooth the itch, and you just waited it out. Got a bit of a fever, felt like **** for a while, then it was over.

Sponsored Links
ArakAtak
VeteranXX
Old
62 - 07-23-2021, 23:06
yeah, kids used to get sent over to play with the other kids that had it, just so they would all get it and get over it young

I must have missed out on that bit of fun, never really thought about it.

I do remember having the Measles when I was about 6 or 7, that sucked

AnubiS
VeteranXV
Old
63 - 07-27-2021, 08:16
Families could get rewards for healthy living in new war on obesity - Telegraph

Nanny State: Boris Johnson to Introduce Junk Food Credit Score App

Prime Minister Boris Johnson is set to launch a communist China-style social credit score app that will reward families based on government-approved choices at the grocery store.

The supposedly Conservative government will launch an app by the end of the year to monitor the supermarket spending habits of families in the UK. Those who choose ***8220;healthier***8221; options such as fruits and vegetables or engage in exercise will be rewarded with ***8220;loyalty points***8221; in the app, which will translate into discounts and other incentives.

Nothing to see here

Last edited by AnubiS; 07-27-2021 at 08:30..
AnubiS
VeteranXV
Old
64 - 07-27-2021, 08:21
Don't panic, Amadeus!

ArakAtak
VeteranXX
Old
65 - 07-27-2021, 09:25
That is some **** alright, wonder how that will go down.

10 years ago people would have gunpowdered the houses of parliament, nowadays with a Pavlovian population that live and breathe 'likes', 'status points' and earning 'badges' it will seem completely normal, they might even like it. ****ing millennials

AnubiS
VeteranXV
Old
66 - 07-27-2021, 21:26
Millennials?... Dude, boomers are all vaccinated in Europe. 2 and or 3 doses already. ****ing BOOMERS! ALL THE ****ING TIME, ****ING US ALL GOD DAMIT

lemon
Sour++
Contributor
Old
67 - 07-27-2021, 21:28
gas station tip jar status: MT

AnubiS
VeteranXV
Old
68 - 07-27-2021, 21:29
I'm so mad you don't even

ArakAtak
VeteranXX
Old
69 - 07-28-2021, 06:23
what do boomers being vaccinated (being the only ones who probably do actually need the vaccine) have to do with a government sponsored food choices social rewards program?

I wonder how much you have to pay to get your product on the approved list?

Amadeus
VeteranXX
Old
70 - 07-28-2021, 07:27
Quote:
what do boomers being vaccinated (being the only ones who probably do actually need the vaccine) have to do with a government sponsored food choices social rewards program?

Bold of you to assume that Anubis needs any kind of logical connection between his fits of pearl clutching.

samUwell
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
71 - 07-28-2021, 09:00
Quote:

Well, because overweight people, who are NOT taking care of themselves, are especially hit hard by covid-19.

Because overweight people are stuffing their faces constantly, the rest of society is being FORCED to inject some anti-white Jew scientist graphene serum into our bodies not only once, but TWICE, to protect against a virus most of our bodies can fight against with no problem.

But... we are the selfish ones.

We are the ones putting overweight people at risk because they cannot stop shoving food into their facehole, and then clogging up our medical facilities with obesity related health problems rather than dying off from the flu.

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
72 - 07-28-2021, 09:13
Lockdowns and forced weight loss for fat people would result in fewer covid deaths and improved public health. It's time for fat people to bear the burden instead of being the burden.

ArakAtak
VeteranXX
Old
73 - 07-28-2021, 09:19
You're right you know.

If we could get rid of the fatties then I could start smoking again and be assured of plenty of hospital space

GG

Amadeus
VeteranXX
Old
74 - 07-28-2021, 09:46
Quote:
Originally Posted by samUwell View Post
the rest of society is being FORCED to inject some anti-white Jew scientist graphene serum into our bodies
What a fascinating world you live in.

Have you ever thought of publishing this fantasy novel?

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
75 - 07-28-2021, 10:13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fool View Post
Lockdowns and forced weight loss for fat people would result in fewer covid deaths and improved public health. It's time for fat people to bear the burden instead of being the burden.
The weight will be converted to heat during weight loss and of course that is GLOBAL WARMING.

AnubiS
VeteranXV
Old
76 - 07-28-2021, 20:47
Don't forget about #metoo movement. Before you bang a chick that's into you, make her sign some kind of acceptance contract

AnubiS
VeteranXV
Old
77 - 08-04-2021, 19:00
Amadeus, are you alive??

Zanthious
Tribalwar Admin
Old
78 - 08-04-2021, 21:43
Quote:
That is some **** alright, wonder how that will go down.

10 years ago people would have gunpowdered the houses of parliament, nowadays with a Pavlovian population that live and breathe 'likes', 'status points' and earning 'badges' it will seem completely normal, they might even like it. ****ing millennials
maybe like 50 years ago but not 10

AnubiS
VeteranXV
Old
80 - 09-13-2021, 07:03
The Joke:

UK's Update #5 September 13 2021
- Britain reports 28,614 new COVID cases
- 56 new deaths

COVID news live: Lockdowns and compulsory masks not ruled out for winter - as UK cancels huge vaccine order | UK News | Sky News

So far, more than 48 million people have had a first vaccine dose - 89% of over-16s - and more than 43 million - 80% of over-16s - have had both doses.

It's time to LOCKDOWN

Go UK!

Page 4 of 6

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page [Official] UK easing all ****en restrictions amid covid (STAY TUNED)

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
fuck covid passports