Tom Macdonald dropped a new mixtape.

wtf her name is Nova Rockafeller it's in every video name cuz she fucking makes every video this shit shouldn't be hard for you to find jesus you lazy fuck.

image-asset.jpeg

Are they trying to pull off a little Die Antwoord vibe? Ninja and Yolandi type gig? I am getting a little whiff of Die Antwoord. We will know if they start a clothing line.

You can't be this solo, willing to do this much work, with the director being your gf and his shit to be so good for it to be a joke. Idk why you're even asking this. You must not know much about him. He came from literal slums to pushing to this point. He's not a brand. He has no record label. You're a moron.

You can't be this solo, willing to do this much work, with the director being your gf and his shit to be so good for it to be a joke. Idk why you're even asking this. You must not know much about him. He came from literal slums to pushing to this point. He's not a brand. He has no record label. You're a moron.

Found a MacFan of his MacSinging.

You 2 need to take some time off from being fucking idiots. Straight up. BTW did someone forget to pay TW's light bill? The fuck is up with that shit.

Uh, I didn't get spammed anything. I just left the discord.

And idk wtf you're talking about too young she's almost 30 you're fuckin stupid.

Last edited:
Back