Texas, an absurd third world shithole? YES!

Great replies here, guys. Exactly what I expected, nobody even attempted to argue anything in the OP, just a bunch of screeching. I'm going to enjoy the next winter freeze you idiots get at the altar of the billionaire.

Nothing you said or linked proved that Texas is a 3rd world shithole.

Great replies here, guys. Exactly what I expected, nobody even attempted to argue anything in the OP, just a bunch of screeching. I'm going to enjoy the next winter freeze you idiots get at the altar of the billionaire.

Nobody thinks you are worth the time to argue with.

Texas is a glorious state. It is like a mini America.
texas-landmass-europe.jpg

As someone who used to routinely drive through West Florida, Southern Alabama and Louisiana, things can always be worse (unless you're in West Florida, Southern Alabama or Louisiana)

I suppose this is an appropriate place for this distraction from Afghanistan.

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/09/02/biden-condemns-supreme-court-ruling-on-texas-abortion-law.html

President Joe Biden blasted the Supreme Court justices who rejected an effort by abortion-rights advocates to stop Texas’ restrictive abortion law from taking effect.
The decision “is an unprecedented assault on a woman’s constitutional rights under Roe v. Wade, which has been the law of the land for almost fifty years,” Biden said in a searing statement.
The majority in the 5-4 ruling included all three of former President Donald Trump’s appointees.
Biden also directed White House legal and policy officials to respond to the decision by looking into ways for federal agencies to “ensure that women in Texas have access to safe and legal abortions as protected by [Roe v. Wade].”

Or maybe the supreme court simply decided any doctor in Texas can be sued...

Back