Why is vaccine effectiveness such a hard thing to get clarity on?

I love how carl and wannabenignog were trying to mock havax for the trolling in the same manner that they have been for months.

:lol:

can we get some holocaust denial trolls i'd love to see it and it's topical

hash already posted a conversation starter in the maga thread

Read this leaked Pfizer document about their vaccine, and tell me their self-funded trial for their own product was honest.

:lol:

val talking about data while saying covid is less dangerous than the flu

ok then
It is. Flu still causes far more deaths, and this is something people regularly get vaccines every year for, of which I am one.

Of course, with there being variants, you sometimes still get it, but the flu fucking sucks and kills a lot of people DIRECTLY, unlike 95% of "COVID" deaths.

Last edited:
Whatever dude. Don't get the jab. Doesn't matter to me. Darwin has a lot on his plate right now but he'll get to you eventually.
Maybe if I'm ever morbidly obese with twenty other health issues, sure, other than that, I'll be fine. Then again, I'd have to worry about every illness in that situation. It's weird how that works, huh?

validuz when are you coming to the cord it would mean the world to me

havax could use some back up as well tbh

What's pretty clear is that you have your preconceived idea regarding the vaccine, and you looked at this through a magnifying glass to find any little thing you could use to discredit the data. I'm not playing your silly game, I just put the data up there for anyone who is interested (and understands how data works).
If reading a single sentence out of three on an infographic that you posted is "using a magnifying glass to find any little thing...", then consider me pedantic.

The left truly cares little to none about facts or reality, just feelings.

if you die due to corona and not having taken the vaccine it would devastate us validuz so just get the shot

if you die due to corona and not having taken the vaccine it would devastate us validuz so just get the shot

highly unlikely

i mean, if it's so deadly, why hasn't anyone from tw croaked from it yet?

It is. Flu still causes far more deaths, and this is something people regularly get vaccines every year for, of which I am one.

Of course, with there being variants, you sometimes still get it, but the flu fucking sucks and kills a lot of people DIRECTLY, unlike 95% of "COVID" deaths.

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2021/03/210319125433.htm

Overall, the team demonstrated that COVID-19 cases resulted in significantly more weekly hospitalizations, more use of mechanical ventilation and higher mortality rates than influenza.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-54463511

DEFINE_ME

wkj5ixx.png

Now let's hear the excuses. :lol:

Back