Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Black Lives Matter
Page 171 of 179
Vir
VeteranXV
Old
3401 - 07-31-2021, 23:15
He asserted his white dominance and the only way she can recover from this humiliation is to donate vast sums of money to her gofundme page

Sponsored Links
[MD5]Hash
VeteranXV
Old
3402 - 07-31-2021, 23:21
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gouge View Post
The U.S. Women’s National soccer team lost 3-0 to Sweden in their Olympic opener on Tuesday. That probably hurts the team’s chances for the gold. But let’s not forget that this was a victory of sorts too. The U.S. ladies proved they could maintain a busy schedule of politicized grousing, kvetching and posturing, and still find time to lose a soccer game. You really can have it all, gals!
Didn't they play a highschool boys team a while back and get absolutely curbstomped out of the game?

Data
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
3403 - 08-01-2021, 00:27
Quote:
Originally Posted by [MD5]Hash View Post
Didn't they play a highschool boys team a while back and get absolutely curbstomped out of the game?
Yes. But not a high school team.

FC Dallas under-15 boys squad beat the U.S. Women's National Team in a scrimmage - CBSSports.com

"Under 15" implies they were of middle school age.

Also I heard that the women's team plays these sorts of scrimmages often and usually gets owned hard.

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
3404 - 08-01-2021, 00:36
It's time for equality though. One of the women's mothers needs to provide juice boxes and snacks.

Hellsfury
VeteranXX
Old
3405 - 08-01-2021, 01:01
About that "equality" thing ....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLeAWuRbObQ

Looks like we need to start paying the men more in spirit of equality.

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
3406 - 08-01-2021, 02:13
Lmao.
For the women - none of this is offered to dudes. Some of it is through their club.
They already rejected the men's pay per play deal. then they sued because the dudes get bigger championship win bonuses.
So, what they want is their existing deal PLUS the men's bonus.
**** that ****. I hope it all goes in the toilet and they end up enjoying their guaranteed rest time and pregnancies.

20 players at base of 100K
11 Players for NSWL salaries of 62-67K
Signing bonus of 230K
Ticket revenue share of 1.50 per ticket
5K bonus for first place in "she believes" tourney
Severence benefits
Injury protections
Healt/Dental/VIsion insurance
Pregnancy pay
Guaranteed rest time
Child care
Partnership bonuses tied to increased viewership
Annual payment for use of likeness
Guranteed minimum number of games
250-350K Post WC tour

Last edited by Brasstax; 08-01-2021 at 02:18..
Hellsfury
VeteranXX
Old
3407 - 08-01-2021, 02:19
The best part is... they offered the women the exact same deal as the men... but they rejected it.

They wanted to keep everything they were already getting under their current deal, give up nothing, but get paid like the men do under their deal. Thus, effectively getting paid even more than the men do all added benefits considered.

"All we want is equality".

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
3408 - 08-01-2021, 02:28
Here is my take on womenism in general.

They could simply say - "we deserve to be paid more because we have to put up with your stinky, stupid, egotistical, sex driven, muscular male asses and a bit of extra money helps us to not have to rely on you if we want to be single" and they might have a valid point that dudes would agree with. But, as soon as they take that cock they crave - BAM - back down to equal pay.

clu
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
3409 - 08-03-2021, 02:42
not seeing much of a philtrum tbh

Grandmother killed in grandson's crime spree, deputies say; Four others hurt

Quote:
BATON ROUGE - A violent chain of events unfolded Sunday morning, leaving an older woman dead, four others injured and a suspect hospitalized after deputies were forced to shoot the man in order to end a chaotic crime spree.

Good Samaritans may have helped keep the deaths from rising at one of three crime scenes tied to the tirade.

Deputies identified the older woman as Dianne Gafford. The suspect, Aaron Morgan, will be charged with his grandmother***8217;s murder as well as the other shootings once released from the hospital, deputies said.

Gafford was about to celebrate her 79th birthday Thursday.

East Baton Rouge Parish Sheriff's deputies said the ordeal started at a house in the Wimbledon neighborhood off of Perkins near Bluebonnet where Morgan, 28, killed his grandmother, later identified as Gafford, and stabbed his mother. The mother survived. Her name was not released.

The suspect fled the scene and ended up at the Alexander's grocery store parking lot on Highland Road. There, deputies said, Morgan stole a vehicle after shooting three people. Medics from a walk-in clinic in the parking lot helped treat the injured. Those victims are expected to survive, sheriff's deputies said.

Pagy
VeteranXX
Old
3410 - 08-03-2021, 09:01
hey guys i started an online shipping company and was upset at how much money jeff bezos was earning so can someone please send me 100 billion dollars please because it's tremendously unfair and i would really appreciate the extra cash. pm with details

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
3411 - 08-03-2021, 09:15
If they started their own league they could keep all of the money, they're the product after all. Nobody is going to watch lesser women play soccer.

Pagy
VeteranXX
Old
3412 - 08-03-2021, 11:36
real women's soccer hasnt been tried before

-SS-
VeteranXV
Old
3413 - 08-03-2021, 20:13

JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
3414 - 08-03-2021, 22:15
Quote:
Originally Posted by -SS- View Post
Have you ever watched one of those games? Those girls aren't playing around. They're hitting pretty hard, im surprised there arent more of them with serious turf rash

Vir
VeteranXV
Old
3415 - 08-04-2021, 00:50
Watching women's roller derby on tv when i was like 10 was enjoyable

SeVeReD
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
3416 - 08-04-2021, 00:52
Roller Derby was awesome to watch!
We had a skate rink I went to as a kid; i loved it

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
3417 - 08-04-2021, 03:18
Portland has had an AWESOME roller derby scene for ever.
The Rose City Rollers.

I know a few chicks from the team. Used to hang out and go watch the games with a lesbian pal. The male-ish kind. It had a good vibe/ It kinda went to ****, though.

Some tough girls, that's for sure.

-SS-
VeteranXV
Old
3418 - 08-04-2021, 07:17
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuggerNaught View Post
Have you ever watched one of those games? Those girls aren't playing around. They're hitting pretty hard, im surprised there arent more of them with serious turf rash

NoGodForMe
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
3419 - 08-04-2021, 07:40
I watched, and it really didn't interest me in terms of watching for the hot aspect. The football wasn't entertaining either because it's arena football. The action is boring because they end most plays getting pushed to the wall, which is out of bounds.

If people watched for the **** and ass, then the league would have continued. But it didn't, and guys really don't give a crap about women's beach volleyball either.
Lingerie Football League | Lingerie Football League Wiki | Fandom
This article has more about the history
Legends Football League (Lingerie Football League (LFL)) 2021

Last edited by NoGodForMe; 08-04-2021 at 07:44..
Pagy
VeteranXX
Old
3420 - 08-05-2021, 12:35
this new GOP ad is pretty dope

https://twitter.com/RNCResearch/stat...138526208?s=20

Page 171 of 179

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Black Lives Matter

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
ender has herpes , havax is a white supremacist , kill yourself midxe , midget owns slaves , mitch is racist , stds matter , vanster chokes women