Any school teachers here? by Smiling Canadian - Page 2 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Any school teachers here?
Page 2 of 4
Vanster
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
21 - 07-17-2021, 21:53
It's always fun in TW to see how a question for schoolteachers is answered by people that were never school teachers. The trailer parks are so bloodthirsty to give their opinion about education until asked about why trailer park inhabitants are stupid. I'm going to guess the 25 people here will push this thread 20 pages.*

* And because I responded in the way I did, this thread will become about me. The great thing is I won't ever know it because I am trying not to click on threads with really stupid questions.

Sponsored Links
samUwell
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
22 - 07-17-2021, 21:59
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanster View Post
The great thing is I won't ever know it because I am trying not to click on threads with really stupid questions.
I can see how "any school teachers here" is a stupid question to you. Make perfect sense, you being a teacher and all.

Doesn't have the union here to protect and defend him so tuck tail and talk about trailer parks.

SeVeReD
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
23 - 07-17-2021, 22:22
As a teacher I'll chime in more later. I can actually provide pics SC, can you? Cause I doubt that.

I'm not writing books today. I did the flag salutes everyday. I taught about all patriotic holidays. Martin L. King took a week. I taught personal responsibility and when CRT (not known as back then but I recognized the stuff being implemented) it wasn't practiced in my 1st grade classroom. I believed in the autonomy of my classroom and stood up to administration when I needed to. I was not involved in my Union; I should have been to express my displeasure with many things they pushed.

Mr Jimmy Pop
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
24 - 07-17-2021, 22:33
I would be very interested in hearing you and Vanster discuss your experiences and opinions on teaching. You would have to tune out the circus, but I really would pay attention to what you both have to say.

My experiences as a student and as a parent of 4 children were mostly positive and I am very satisfied with the education my children received. To be honest, we really didn***8217;t have schools trying to indoctrinate our kids, but we are from a relatively small school system.

I do feel good parenting is the crucial element.

Smiling Canadian
VeteranX
Old
25 - 07-17-2021, 23:20
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeVeReD View Post
As a teacher I'll chime in more later. I can actually provide pics SC, can you? Cause I doubt that.

I'm not writing books today. I did the flag salutes everyday. I taught about all patriotic holidays. Martin L. King took a week. I taught personal responsibility and when CRT (not known as back then but I recognized the stuff being implemented) it wasn't practiced in my 1st grade classroom. I believed in the autonomy of my classroom and stood up to administration when I needed to. I was not involved in my Union; I should have been to express my displeasure with many things they pushed.
Yes but you I think you taught at a time when teachers had more autonomy in their class rooms.

The reason I posted the loaded question and snarky response was brought on by a conversation with my daughter in law who teaches either grade 4 or 5. She was going on about the school systems purpose is to teach morality and provide care for children with mental heath issues and to teach kids about fairness and inclusivity and the value of activism.

I don't think any of that is the responsibility of the school system. Morality, religion, and politics really should be dealt with in the home. Providing a basic understanding of those principles should probably be taught but teaching a child 1 religion or political view is somehow better than another is beyond the purview of schools and teachers. Maybe concentrate on providing basic language and mathematics and sciences in earlier years so children can develop reasoning skills early in life and then in later years provide them the other information when they have the ability to fully understand it.

Sorry I had actually forgotten that you were a teacher. For some reason I thought you were a college or university professor.

SeVeReD
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
26 - 07-17-2021, 23:45
I will read things later and I'm busy.
But this came to mind and I don't want to lose it.
The last 8 years of teaching I would start to hear things like
'No closed games..' at recess. An administrative directive working toward 'inclusion'.
So I would have kids coming up to me saying, 'they won't let me play with them'..
So I just turned it into questions about what they did to be excluded, or found out from others what was really going on... recess was an important duty for me in teaching personal responsibility,,, some teachers didn't see it that way and always relied on the 'no closed games' rule which of course ruined the games for those responsible kids.

I always told my kids
You don't have to play with everyone. Pick and chose your friends carefully. People who are **** tards will change if they want to play with you.

hehe paraphrasing, how does it work. You can't believe the hours of discussion and talk with kids about RESPONSIBILITY! I've had.

If this doesn't make sense I'm typin' quick on the fly bye

Synth
VeteranXX
Old
27 - 07-17-2021, 23:47
i can tell you the worst part about being a school teacher are the parents, same as coaching.

Skipperlipicus
VeteranXX
Old
28 - 07-18-2021, 00:07
Quote:
Originally Posted by havax View Post
we're looking at you Severed you ****ing twat
ftfy

cael
VeteranXX
Old
29 - 07-18-2021, 00:47
u guys can always homeschool

those kids always turn out great and so well adjusted

Data
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
30 - 07-18-2021, 00:48
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanster View Post
The right wing asks that exact question every day. Do you not have a newspaper? Do you not have access to right wing media? I can direct you.
Who ****ing reads a newspaper in 2021?

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
31 - 07-18-2021, 00:59
They warm the globe

bowl of blood
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
32 - 07-18-2021, 01:06
no offense but this is tv's fault the 1st generation of tv kids raised by tv parents no **** no1s taking responsibility bc the tv speaketh it doth not listen

bowl of blood
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
33 - 07-18-2021, 01:10
kids getting mowed down in the classroom like a taliban wedding party may have some effect 2 just a thot

bowl of blood
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
34 - 07-18-2021, 01:23
and i mean look if those priests hadnt raped thousands of kids and the church just bailed on them straight up then the north half of the country wouldnt have permanently ditched religion leaving them with an absolute institutional vacuum for morality

its a joke to say parents teach this crap just as big a joke as atheists sayin yeah my kid can learn good morals i just tell them be a good person n they know what that means bc every1 does no you morons ur kids are learning religious morals through cultural proximity n the further we a society drift from a common moral ground the more competing institutions appear n evolve better capture systems. i mean read some fukin plato if you think natural values have consistent n desirable conclusions his ideal society was a child **** orgy

but sorry for repeating myself i did already mention the tv set

bowl of blood
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
35 - 07-18-2021, 01:28
not that evangelism n their endless cycle of golden calfs n false prophets are much better for an example but here i m talkin about tv again

Amadeus
VeteranXX
Old
36 - 07-18-2021, 06:15
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeVeReD View Post
I will read things later and I'm busy.
But this came to mind and I don't want to lose it.
The last 8 years of teaching I would start to hear things like
'No closed games..' at recess. An administrative directive working toward 'inclusion'.
So I would have kids coming up to me saying, 'they won't let me play with them'..
So I just turned it into questions about what they did to be excluded, or found out from others what was really going on... recess was an important duty for me in teaching personal responsibility,,, some teachers didn't see it that way and always relied on the 'no closed games' rule which of course ruined the games for those responsible kids.

I always told my kids
You don't have to play with everyone. Pick and chose your friends carefully. People who are **** tards will change if they want to play with you.

hehe paraphrasing, how does it work. You can't believe the hours of discussion and talk with kids about RESPONSIBILITY! I've had.

If this doesn't make sense I'm typin' quick on the fly bye
gg teaching kids to victim blame

Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
37 - 07-18-2021, 06:27
My niece is a teacher in Qatar. She teaches a room full of Sheikh's kids, entitled little ****s that will never do a day's work and therefore don't give a ****. She has some tough days at work.

ArakAtak
VeteranXX
Old
38 - 07-18-2021, 06:35
This is why Private schools were created.
I pay a **** ton of money to keep that government 'feels' **** away from my kid.

It's not always the teacher's fault, they are forced into a curriculum.
Then again, many teachers are already left leaning and come direct from academia. This causes all sorts of problems. I recall that all of the best teachers I had were people who worked other fields before becoming teachers, they have a lot more grounding in reality.

Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
39 - 07-18-2021, 07:03
Yeah private school is definitely the way forward. It's probably depriving me of my Aston Martin for another cuppla years, every silver lining has a ****ing cloud.

clu
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
40 - 07-18-2021, 07:14
Mitch.. Scowl Mitch

Page 2 of 4

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Any school teachers here?

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
vanster ate my baby