Page 621 of 1425
samUwell
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
12401 - 06-22-2021, 08:58
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akela View Post
Wholeheartedly agree. Christianity is responsible for horribe atrocities committed centuries ago, but Islamic jihadism is responsible for atrocities done today as if we were still in the Middle Ages. Right now. This minute. And it won't stop anytime soon.
That would actually be Catholicism, not Christianity.

Sponsored Links
SeVeReD
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
12402 - 06-22-2021, 09:44
and right now the pope is showing himself to be a woke ccp loving devil

Fling
VeteranXX
Old
12403 - 06-22-2021, 09:56
Quote:
Originally Posted by samUwell View Post
That would actually be Catholicism, not Christianity.
That is definitely splitting hairs. Protestant denominations definitely took part in collonialism and definitely committed attrocities.

The genocide of the American Indian comes to mind.

Anyway, that's not the point. But stop splitting hairs about which religion did worse things. They have ALL done bad things to 'others'.

Pagy
VeteranXX
Old
12404 - 06-22-2021, 10:44
Quote:
Originally Posted by Groove View Post
i dated a few girls who went to toronto area catholic schools and while i'd say the quality of education was comparable, everyone i met that came out of those schools were extremely sheltered

and that was in the middle of the biggest city in the country. can't imagine how sheltered the ones in smaller towns were

always thought it was a little funny that ontario funds catholic schools and no other religious ones

and that the generally 'liberal' parties didn't support changing that
yeah having been through it, i would say there is a higher proportion of sheltered kids in catholic schools just based on the nerdy relgious aspect of it...the squares ended up there. but having said that, there were plenty of normal people. also whores* looking to rebel.

*whores in uniforms** i may add
** yes kilts

StapleMammal1
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
12405 - 06-22-2021, 11:38
COVID-19 Vaccines Advice

T-Dawg
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
12406 - 06-22-2021, 11:58

Pagy
VeteranXX
Old
12407 - 06-22-2021, 12:39
lol if true

Google funded research carried out by Wuhan-linked scientist Peter Daszak's charity | Daily Mail Online

groove
VeteranXX
Old
12408 - 06-22-2021, 15:01
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pagy View Post
yeah having been through it, i would say there is a higher proportion of sheltered kids in catholic schools just based on the nerdy relgious aspect of it...the squares ended up there. but having said that, there were plenty of normal people. also whores* looking to rebel.

*whores in uniforms** i may add
** yes kilts
yeah i sorta thought this was like, common knowledge

most people from catholic schools would say the same

idk why amram wanted to argue about it, maybe he doesn't understand the phrase or something, iirc he is ESL

or was 2 drunk idk

SeVeReD
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
12409 - 06-22-2021, 18:19
WHO is trying to get on the right side of things? too little too late
heads on pikes needs to happen

Quote:
Originally Posted by StapleMammal1 View Post
COVID-19 Vaccines Advice

SeVeReD
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
12410 - 06-22-2021, 18:23
OFN
I hope the Daily Snail credited Natalie Winters' story on
6-19-21

REVEALED: Google s Virus Experiments For Over A Decade.

Quote:
Google funded research conducted by Peter Daszak***8217;s EcoHealth Alliance ***8211; a controversial group which has openly collaborated with the Wuhan Institute of Virology on ***8220;killer***8221; bat coronavirus research ***8211; for over a decade, The National Pulse can today reveal.
and better written

Google.org brings the best of Google to help solve some of humanity’s biggest challenges — combining funding, innovation, and technical expertise to support underserved communities and provide opportunity for everyone.
it's a charity
donate now!

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
12411 - 06-25-2021, 03:58
Part of Sydney, Oz shutting down again. Delta variant flare up.

Quote:
WELLINGTON, New Zealand (AP) ***8212; Parts of Sydney will go into lockdown late Friday as a coronavirus outbreak in Australia***8217;s largest city continued to grow.

Health authorities reported an additional 22 locally transmitted cases and imposed a weeklong lockdown in four areas, saying people could leave their homes only for essential purposes.

The outbreak of the highly contagious delta variant was first detected last week, and 65 people have been infected.

***8220;If you live or work in those local government areas, you need to stay at home unless absolutely necessary,***8221; said Gladys Berejiklian, the premier of New South Wales state.

She said the lockdown, which was due to go into effect just before midnight, would have a significant impact on businesses, especially in the central business district of the city of more than 5 million people.

***8220;This is in order for us to ensure that this doesn***8217;t take a hold for weeks and weeks, and we believe this is a proportionate response to the risk,***8221; Berejiklian said.

A day earlier, the premier had said there wasn***8217;t any need for further restrictions despite it being the ***8220;scariest period***8221; the state had been through during the pandemic.

Berejiklian herself tested negative for the virus after her Agriculture Minister Adam Marshall tested positive. Health Minister Brad Hazzard is self-isolating as a close contact of a suspected COVID-19 case in Parliament House.

The local council areas in Sydney headed for lockdown are Woollahra, Waverley, Randwick and the City of Sydney. People can leave their homes only for reasons such as essential work or education, shopping, and exercise. The lockdown is expected to affect more than 1 million people who live or work in those areas.

Authorities say the cluster spread from a Sydney airport limousine driver. He was not vaccinated, reportedly did not wear a mask and is suspected to have been infected while transporting a foreign air crew.

Australian states have closed their borders to travelers either from parts of Sydney or from anywhere in New South Wales. New Zealand has stopped quarantine-free travel with the state until at least July 6.

One of the people infected traveled to New Zealand***8217;s capital Wellington last weekend, visiting restaurants, bars and tourist spots. That prompted some restrictions in Wellington, although no one in the city has tested positive so far.

The Sydney outbreak prompted New Zealand***8217;s Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern to cancel a planned trade trip to Australia in early July. She said she would reschedule it for later in the year.

Australia has been relatively successful in containing coronavirus clusters, although the delta variant first detected in India is proving more challenging. And the nation***8217;s vaccine rollout has been slower than in many other developed countries, with only about one-quarter of the population having gotten at least one dose.

The pandemic has claimed 910 deaths in Australia, which has a population of 26 million. The only COVID-19 death since October was an 80-year-old man who became infected overseas and was diagnosed in hotel quarantine.
It would be random if the "foreign flight crew" worked for Delta

But, I am guessing Air India or something like that. Would be interesting to know.

Last edited by Brasstax; 06-25-2021 at 04:02..
Reggs
VeteranXX
Old
12412 - 06-25-2021, 07:12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fling View Post
The genocide of the American Indian comes to mind.
Truth be told we never tried to genocide them, though they certainly tried to genocide us.

Edofnor
VeteranXX
Old
12413 - 06-25-2021, 08:45
white ppl could have gone back home

if squatters won't leave, they gotta b forcibly removed

the naive american indians' missed egg was thinking they could use whites as leverage 2 eliminate their domestic foes when they should have stood united in the face of the white privilege menace

Dr Dance
VeteranX
Old
12414 - 06-25-2021, 09:15
So now we have the delta variant. But rather than conjecture, let's stick with plane science

JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
12415 - 06-25-2021, 09:23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reggs View Post
Truth be told we never tried to genocide them, though they certainly tried to genocide us.
lol

Fling
VeteranXX
Old
12416 - 06-25-2021, 09:38
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reggs View Post
How do you figure we didn't try to genocide them?

Pagy
VeteranXX
Old
12417 - 06-25-2021, 10:57
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fling View Post
How do you figure we didn't try to genocide them?
how would you define genocide? And is everyone that loses a fight the victim of genocide?

The real factor that devastated the indigenous na population was disease. Which is what happens.

samUwell
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
12418 - 06-25-2021, 11:04
There was never a planned genocide on the American Indians. There was war, and many of them.

However, there was a scorched earth policy enacted in one of the wars against the Indians. I do not remember which one it was and, yeah, that is pretty ****ed up. Hell, we went scorched earth in the Philippines which, again, is really ****ed up. But, back then, war was ruthless, and many times, the only way to get the 'enemy' to submit, was to wreck their world, and from what I member reading, there was no reason to go scorched earth in the Philippines.

Pagy
VeteranXX
Old
12419 - 06-25-2021, 11:25
Not to placate the treatment of indigenous people. But the term genocide seems to me loosely applied in many cases.

The idea that catholics were systematically murdering indigenous children in canada seems a lot more like genocide to me, than forces and nations fighting over land control.

Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
12420 - 06-25-2021, 11:29
Pagy made an intelligent post without whining. Every cloud I guess.

Page 621 of 1425

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page 2019-nCoV

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
billions lay dying , corp profits b4 people , covid is a hoax , cybertrump 2077 , fight fear with fat , government gene therapy , hydroxycloroquine , kotz sucks cael dick , overconfidence often times , pygmy beach orgy fantasy , reggs fucks his sister , sheep getting penetrated , shitty beer virus is shitty , skipper is a shill , suddenly biden syndrome , weak oldsters flirting , weak oldsters fretting , ya rite