nico

we're announcing our first conservative mod in discord to placate the snowflakes out there

congratulations to slush who is our first conservative christian moderator

everyone please give him thanks for his service

lmao

see?

this "stable" smugness from the "ops" team in discord is why i'm not coming back. not worth it.

IMG_20210618_200306.jpg

THX FOR BREAKING MY HEART HAVAX

alright then, instead of requiring ops, i require that cael be removed from ops before i come back. he is not stable enough to handle it. if i was an op, i would NEVER be so unstable as to abuse my power by giving people derogatory roles for laughs. so sehvi, request that cael get his ops removed for good, and when that is done, then I will come back.

alright then, instead of requiring ops, i require that cael be removed from ops before i come back. he is not stable enough to handle it. if i was an op, i would NEVER be so unstable as to abuse my power by giving people derogatory roles for laughs. so sehvi, request that cael get his ops removed for good, and when that is done, then I will come back.

You probably won't believe it but i honestly think Cael should've known better than to give you that role. Havax is a sensitive guy. That's what i like about you though.

I agree. However i'm not the type who goes on for days. I always stop after a day. And I'm with my best friend who i didn't see for four months. :heart:

Back