Reggs

but don't you think if you didn't marry your sister you'd just post one time i didn't marry my sister

for instance i didn't marry my sister. i don't have a sister. anyone that has a sister is probably gay. growing up around too much feminine influence is what causes that.

you should watch the movie barry lyndon (1975) it's about how if you fall in love with your hottt sexxxy cousin your son will die in childhood and your leg will get shot off

BLAME CANADA

edit- reads kind of garpy. i would probably be down

Last edited:
but don't you think if you didn't marry your sister you'd just post one time i didn't marry my sister.

he won't because he did, and he knows we all know that, no pint denying it

but we still love and respect him, wasn't that long ago that he larped with foam swords, dressed like Neo and could barely spell three words correctly

now, he could take most in a stand up fight and is like a masculine guide for the modern hetero man

and he fucks his sister
mad respect

speak for yourself he's a guy that reads magazines wow i'm so impressed

and the spelling i have to reiterate for the millionth time it is now impossible to spell incorrectly because fascistic programs from the likes of alphabet apple billionaires force correct spelling on every word so no again not impressed

i'm not so quick to forget the thin veneer of spellcheck

but don't you think if you didn't marry your sister you'd just post one time i didn't marry my sister

for instance i didn't marry my sister. i don't have a sister. anyone that has a sister is probably gay. growing up around too much feminine influence is what causes that.

Anyone that grows up with a sister, or sisters is a usually a cocksmith. He has his own spies. He goes out looking for women with women telling him what to look for and how to get it. Remember that time when you showed up at the high school dance with your official teenage mutant turtle suspenders you and your mom thought were super cool and no girl would dance with your because you looked like a retard? Yeah, guys with sisters never have that happen because their sisters will tell him he looks like a retard before he leaves the house. And as a bonus, when you do bag a girl, sisters are an awesome filter system to run women through so you don't stick your dick in crazy.

Every guy should have a sisters or 2.

I didn't buy her, its a rent to own program

You reek of an angry sexually frustrated little man. Did your hand fall asleep on you again last night bob?

I just want to point out that Regg's 'sister' is not in any way genetically related to him so... I just don't think it counts as real sister fucking, not even cousin fucking,,,

i'm saying that to celebrate pride month you should suck down the half gallon of cum i've been storing up for that one special someone

I just want to point out that Regg's 'sister' is not in any way genetically related to him so... I just don't think it counts as real sister fucking, not even cousin fucking,,,

did you marry your mexican stepsister or something why do you keep bringing this up

fucking an adopted sister is about 95% as weird as fucking a biological sister. you have the same parents. you were raised in the same household. your kids will be your nephews and they will have only 2 grandparents. if you get divorced your ex wife will still be your sister.

if anything it's even creepier because the parents that gave their kid up for adoption almost certainly did not believe or desire that she would wind up in a family of sex perverts who were all going to try to fuck her.

Back