Dear admins could you please unban D4M4ST3R?

So what's your motivation for letting him back in? Weird.

Ask him to submit a full confession to the wrongassedness of his previous shitposting, and a declaration that henceforth he will submit only interesting content, exclusively written in the Queen's English, with apostrophes only where appropriate.

Then Havax will tell him to fuck off anyway. Because he's that sort of guy

Well i kinda think the guy deserves another chance. He was young and behaved like an ass. I don't like cancel culture. That's the motivation.

It's not cancel culture though.

It's punishment for being an asshole and deliberately trying to break something that 30 others enjoy.

That's different from him being banned because he dressed as Speedy Gonzales for halloween when he was 10.

ah well already had an admin looking into it but it looks like his whole account was deleted back then :lol:

Not really because he has a load of accounts. He hasn't been online again so i can't ask which one to unban.

Don't underestimate me.

Well i kinda think the guy deserves another chance. He was young and behaved like an ass. I don't like cancel culture. That's the motivation.

throwing terrorists in prison isn't cancel culture, it's dealing with terrorism

u can stick w/ inviting confirmed criminal threats 2 ur community irl, just like the rest of the eurotards

leave tw out of your abominable sjw crusade

sehvi's evangelcordism is beginning to have backlash. Better for you to ease off the throttle before you end up on my next ban poll (which I'll end up winning anyway as usual).

throwing terrorists in prison isn't cancel culture, it's dealing with terrorism

u can stick w/ inviting confirmed criminal threats 2 ur community irl, just like the rest of the eurotards

leave tw out of your abominable sjw crusade

imagine being such a snowflake that you compare this shit with terrorism LOL

It's not cancel culture though.

It's punishment for being an asshole and deliberately trying to break something that 30 others enjoy.

That's different from him being banned because he dressed as Speedy Gonzales for halloween when he was 10.

u mean like tehvul who has been permabanned multiple times??

Hey X is in jail for vandalization and theft. You need to bring him out of jail because that's cancel culture.

Nice comparison fartknocker

Back