Dear admins could you please unban D4M4ST3R?

ladies let me get some jaw measurements and circumference of that there adams apple for the govt

no but i would like for both you and zoph to hit the cord the link's on the previous page thank you

bob just got here and we're having fun

Although I do salute you for your enthusiasm to get tw over to the cord, I urge you to consolidate your efforts into ONE THREAD rather than stretch your pitch over many (random) threads. If you do, I'll try to get three angry niggers to cater from Jersey Mike's.

Although I do salute you for your enthusiasm to get tw over to the cord, I urge you to consolidate your efforts into ONE THREAD rather than stretch your pitch over many (random) threads. If you do, I'll try to get three angry niggers to cater from Jersey Mike's.

spam works best

I support unbanning all displaced members. WWJD

Oh really? And I suppose that you also support the tw "defund the mods" campaign?

tw is no longer a forum where mods ban at the drop of a hat such as Yogi or Yankee. Current mods ban infrequently with great care and thought when they do. tw is the forum with the greatest range of free speech left on today's internetz.

Last edited:
ladies let me get some jaw measurements and circumference of that there adams apple for the govt

DIfM5yk.jpg

"YEAH I CAN'T TELL IF WOMAN OR NOT"

Back