The DOGE / Elon Musk / SNL hype machine

SNL hasn't been good since like the early 80's. Im surprised its still on really.

Its heyday was the 70's

I liked SNL in the early 90s. You know, with Chris Farley, David Spade, Adam Sandler, Norm McDonald, Mike Meyers, Phil Hartman, Dana Carvey

Last edited:
it hit a cliff, but after tina fey left it nosedived to where it is today. it is terrible

id also argue the chris farley, david spade, norm mcdonald era was good. i'm too young to know the 70s or even 80s

The 70's was SNL's golden era. The orignal cast of Laraine Newman, John Belushi, Jane Curtin, Gilda Radner, Dan Aykroyd, Garrett Morris, and Chevy Chase, are like sketch comedy gods. They had a couple spotty eras for good casts, but personally i don't think the originals can ever be matched.

70's SNL was the home of the Blues Brothers

Then there was Mr. Bill

it really is amazing the energy plaspastic has in the vs. mitch thing. They're like yin and yang but don't yet appreciate that.

Plas makes bitchindubai feel smaller than he already is

workin man that can get shit done v. tax dodgin' wannabe orange hitler too weak to do anything on his own

Plas makes bitchindubai feel smaller than he already is

workin man that can get shit done v. tax dodgin' wannabe orange hitler too weak to do anything on his own

True dat. I use my brain to earn plenty of money and pay people like Spazmatic to do the menial shit I don't want to do. He's clearly winning here.

That's just great, so while I'm out being a good boy for Mother's Day, all these other scumlords are selling off DOGE and losing me $$$

thx heaps

Norm MacDonald had to be the least funny one on SNL. Shinehead O'Connor ripping the pope was funnier.

after monitoring my fellow tw superstar traders i feel the need to point out this is the dip all you scared dudes been waiting for. Personally i think its going to keep going but now its NOT ATH so this is when you should be getting ready to buy.

Im sure you will ignore this and buy when it rebounds to .80 but here we are.

True dat. I use my brain to earn plenty of money and pay people like Spazmatic to do the menial shit I don't want to do. He's clearly winning here.

ahahahahahahahaha

if you say so

but since you admit to being like trump but hate him

y arent you doing better in life? he became president and you have no accomplishments

Em7017CW8AAw80F

Back