Halo MCC was pretty good

Rev_Night

Welches
Veteran XV
I bought Halo: The Master Chief Collection on Steam for $30 a few months ago and I'm pretty happy with it. It includes Reach, Halo 1, 2, 3, 3: ODST, and 4. It doesn't include 5, although from what I have read, 5 blew chunks. I did the first pass of them on Heroic, then I did it again on solo Legendary, which was a bit of a grind. Several of the games get graphical upgrades resulting in Reach, 1, and 2 looking noticeably better than 3 and 3 ODST. 4 looks good though.

MP is good though, Slayer reminds me of the college days.

Rev recommends ++

Last edited:
how much has been released when i bought it it was just reach

Everything has been released that was originally planned. As per my previous email, it includes Reach, Halo 1, Halo 2, Halo 3, Halo 3 ODST, and Halo 4. Halo 5 is not included nor was it planned to be. Halo Infinity is not yet released, and buying this doesnt grant you a coupon/discount or something.

For MP, the devs do seasons, new maps, temp mods, etc.. just like cod to keep people engaged.

do you still rage quit 5 min into mp maps because ur team is trash cuz u run off solo and get wrecked?

do you still rage quit 5 min into mp maps because ur team is trash cuz u run off solo and get wrecked?

nah man, the mod of the week is Snipers. Thats fun of shit, none of this bunny hopping faggotry. Just one gun for all.

but yeah im all about the occasional solo run

Back