looking to set up a server

x3r0n

Veteran XX
been away for years now....

looking for a good guide to set a up a dedi server, since it's been forever and I can't even find the files to install this game again.

Perhaps search would behoove me, perhaps not. Help would be appreciated.

VR/
/

My friends and I have been doing retro gaming nights every once and a while, like UT, Return to Wolf, etc. So I am looking to setup a T1 server as well and ran across this.

3DGW's Tribes Server Setup Guide

I have not tried it yet, and I am sure you can use the links/files in this forum to get it setup.

bugs_ would probably be the person to talk to about tribes servers but I can help if needed

are you talking about hosting a base server or a mod?

Lemon - a base server, however BaseEncrypt's link includes maps that I forgot about and would include.

Base - Thanks for the links. I'm going to give annihilation a download and see what I can do.

Is there a good way to put in a map rotation? I want to stick with the basic maps for my server as I am wanting to get my friends at the next Lan party playing. So the more basic the better. I seem to have a good working version of the game and a server running, so now I need to tweak it some.

I think I need admin commands for the server and a way to set only about 5 maps in the rotation.

Thanks..

Back