Doug TenNapel, Right wing Earthworm Jim creator, has a JewTube by Reggs - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Doug TenNapel, Right wing Earthworm Jim creator, has a JewTube
Reggs
VeteranXX
Old
1 - 03-07-2021, 19:50
TenNapel is an ultra Christian right wing neocon. He had a blog during the GWB era and complacent with Israel neocon ******ry at the time.

Despite being some off the wall artist best known for Earthworm Jim, he knows of a ton of people in different right wing organizations. I have no idea why. He was friends with Andrew Britebart for years, and Steve Bannon. An early target for cancel culture because of trans stuff. Got in a twitter spat with some trans and hept calling him he. Kotaku consistently **** talks every project TenNapel touches now.

He makes this YouTube I come across and it's appeal to me that he knows people who talk to Trump and in the administration, so little tidbits here and there like about how there's really no discussion about replacing Pence in 2024, I tend to trust him on.

He's also this weird example of an angry old neocon boomer in the age of Trump who passionately has no idea what the **** is going on, loves Israel, loves jews, hates all culture jews create, and is for Trump more because he see's the left as evil manifest rather than being pro America First. It's like, this man is not necessarily dumb, but the jew evades him every time, and I think it's because he's been taught his whole life to love the jew. Yet the jew hates him more than anyone since he's a white stable christian family man. It's creepy.

Anyone, it's nice to have these different reference points. His videos are short, giving lots of attention to election meddling aftermath, which MSM is ignoring right now, so a good channel for the times.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-4knpxS8O0

Sponsored Links
Plasmatic
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
2 - 03-07-2021, 19:57
Earthworm Jim was a fun game.

Hellsfury
VeteranXX
Old
3 - 03-07-2021, 22:22
Correction: Earthworm Jim is a fun game.

SeVeReD
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
4 - 03-07-2021, 22:50
I won't vote Trump if Pence isn't replaced. He lined up with RINOs and if he doesn't cut them lose I'm done.
Your guy sounds like controlled opposition.

Last edited by SeVeReD; 03-07-2021 at 22:53..
Plasmatic
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
5 - 03-07-2021, 23:45
You and I will vote Trump either way, instead of supporting the destroyers

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Falhawk
VeteranXX
Old
6 - 03-08-2021, 05:30
I know reggs is full i on anti semitism now, but when did that first start?

Sent from my SM-N976U using Tapatalk

Tic
VeteranXX
Old
7 - 03-08-2021, 08:25
reggs has always been a half wit - nothing new here.

earthworm jim was an awesome game

Reggs
VeteranXX
Old
8 - 03-08-2021, 13:02
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeVeReD View Post
I won't vote Trump if Pence isn't replaced. He lined up with RINOs and if he doesn't cut them lose I'm done.
Your guy sounds like controlled opposition.
The Pence stuff is strange. TenNapel is one of the few Republicans who really loves Pence since he's of the same old guard right wing Christian variety. I think TenNapel is completely wrong saying Trump needs Pence for very specific voters.

Give me a break, if Pence is out, all those Christian will still vote R. He would too.

Reggs
VeteranXX
Old
9 - 03-08-2021, 13:03
Quote:
Originally Posted by Falhawk View Post
I know reggs is full i on anti semitism now, but when did that first start?

Sent from my SM-N976U using Tapatalk
Slowly fell into place. Started meeting jews on the job and just notice how different they are in how they operate. Read a bit about jewish history and started noticing the last names of anti-western articles you see online ect.

bowl of blood
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
10 - 03-08-2021, 13:27
earthworm jim is one of the most worthless games ever made

while you eat lunch go play earthworm jim on snes emulator then try contra 3 or donkey kong or any other classic 16-bit title to compare it to
Earthworm Jim (SNES) : Internet Archive
Contra III: The Alien Wars : Internet Archive
Donkey Kong Country 2 (SNES) : Internet Archive

one thing that will strike you almost immediately is that unlike earthworm jim the other games are not complete garbage made by amateur hour hacks who are shilling so hard for a merchandising line that you can practically hear them strangling a focus group of 8 year olds

Hellsfury
VeteranXX
Old
11 - 03-08-2021, 13:40
wow.

So much hate for a fictitious animated invertebrate.

Reggs
VeteranXX
Old
12 - 03-11-2021, 17:15
Donkey Kong was a polished game in a drab committee approved world. Earthworm Jim was truly creative. I watched the cartoon and I got my EWJ action figure taken by the teacher all the time in grade school.

bowl of blood
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
13 - 03-11-2021, 17:40
hey look it's the voice of complete ignorance. donkey kong country was developed by rareware, one of the most accomplished and respected masters of console programming and design in the 1990s. the game single-handedly established 3D rendering as the graphical standard for the time and delivered a sprawling world of seamless gameplay that holds up perfectly to this day. it is an unadulterated masterpiece of video gamey developed by an independent creator-owned studio with a decades-long history of character-driven creations to back up the credit they deservedly and routinely receive for dkc.

earthworm jim on the other hand is the small diarrhea of a confused child lost in a parking garage. it is the sort of nakedly commercial, technologically incompetent (load times on a cartridge!), hideously laid out (map 1 alone is enough to teach a course on how not to design levels) abomination that can only result from unemployed hacks being wrangled together by marketing execs to puke out the barest serviceable garbage they can put on store shelves without being executed in front of a firing squad for crimes against humanity. some talented animators worked on it too.

HardDrive
VeteranXX
Old
14 - 03-11-2021, 18:11
another maga grifter channel that peaked 2 months ago with kraken TRUST THE PLAN videos

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Doug TenNapel, Right wing Earthworm Jim creator, has a JewTube

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
reggs incest pedo